Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_4_you - North Wembley  (Read 1145 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Liam52

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi All,

This is my first review, saw Renata a week ago going from advice on the forum.  I had a good time so wanted to post this for balance in case people are put off by the negative reviews, I would see her again

Services:
GFE
FK
OWO
RO
Sex with condom

Price
£100 for 60 min

Comms
Text, booked her with 3 hours notice - good comms

Flat, 5 mins from tube, safe, easy to find

Appearance
Photos recent and accurate, very slim, early 20's perfect body if you like them thin

Positives
Very pretty. Friendly, eager to please
Enthusiastic OWO
Clean, I enjoyed RO, fresh pussy
Plenty of positions; mish, doggy, reverse cowgirl, 69

Neutrals
Had to hold back a little as she didn't seem to enjoy being fucked hard for too long...but gfe not pse so fair enough I suppose

Negatives
None

Repeat
Yes I would return

Overall
A very good punt with a pretty young WG

Type_O_Negative

It's The_Don's way of writing reviews. I like it - all you need to know is here. No fluffiness at all - thank you.  :hi:

LL

Thanks for the review.

Neutrals
Had to hold back a little as she didn't seem to enjoy being fucked hard for too long...but gfe not pse so fair enough I suppose
This has been my experience with many many different girls I've seen (see the review I posted just now).  I don't think that the two things (gfe and stamina) are mutually exclusive though.  Perhaps it's simply because girls like this who see a lot of customers each day get very tired and have to pace themselves in order to last through a whole shift.