Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Singaporean beauty in Leicester - but only until Sunday  (Read 808 times)

Offline Charliehutton

I'm not sure there's much point in posting a review, because I daresay her VS number will change next week:

External Link/Members Only

But just to let you know, she's every bit as lovely as those pictures suggest, and she really is Singaporean. A bit of chat about the choice of languages children there have to learn convinced me, at any rate. Right out of the top drawer.

Online EvilS

Lovely set of hips on her. Saw this ad and assumed it was fake. Thanks for the intel may pay her a visit tomorrow if shes centrally located. How was her english?

Offline Charliehutton

Lovely set of hips on her. Saw this ad and assumed it was fake. Thanks for the intel may pay her a visit tomorrow if shes centrally located. How was her english?

English better than most Oriental girls. Apartment not far from Dover Street. Tiny room, but with a well placed mirror. I'd assumed fake myself, of course, and so was ready to walk, but wow, it's her. She's lovely.

Online EvilS

Its between her and Cherrythai tomorrow but I can't decide

Offline MajorPayne

You are a lucky man Mr Hutton  :drinks:

Offline gbyld87

Interesting.  I saw this one pop up in Derby a couple of weeks back, or maybe Nottingham, and had her card marked as a TS.  Maybe I was mistaken!

Offline Charmingthickdick

Interesting.  I saw this one pop up in Derby a couple of weeks back, or maybe Nottingham, and had her card marked as a TS.  Maybe I was mistaken!

I thought there was that type of TS look too. The £150 price tag also put me off.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Charliehutton

I thought there was that type of TS look too. The £150 price tag also put me off.   :thumbsdown:

Funnily enough, Dick, it was the 'reassuringly expensive' price that made me think the advert might be genuine;  Had it said £100 for an hour I'd have dismissed it immediately as an obvious VS fake. As a half-hour man I often pay £80, so £100 didn't seem too unreasonable.

Is TS the same as transgender? Dunno, I lose track. All I can say is that I subjected her to intensely close scrutiny during RO from front and rear, and during a leisurely 69, and everything was all ticketty-boo. And as you know, I'm a guy not easily fooled :D