Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai B&S in Leicester LE5  (Read 444 times)

Offline Charliehutton

I'm sure this girl exists, because I seem to remember reviews of her, and it's her I thought I'd booked:

External Link/Members Only

I thought I knew all the locations in LE5 - why this should be such a hotspot for Thai girls I've no idea - but this was a new one, near Sulgrave Road, off Uppingham Road. To my surprise it was easy to park.

Anyway, it was an almost comical b&s; it was pitch dark, the main light didn't work, and when I finally found one that did it was clear she was nothing like the girl featured. Much older, shorter, splendid tits, but heaven knows what lay beneath her dressing gown, and I wasn't prepared to risk it.

It's not worth posting a review, because her profile will no doubt disappear this weekend, but I'd suggest treating any bookings with this address with a bit of caution.

Offline Ennui Smith

I texted her earlier this week and got a response but I was a little unsure as she had also been advertised in Derby this week.  That got taken down.  She was advertised earlier this year as 'Polly' if I remember correctly. 

There is another girl who is currently advertised as available in both Derby and Leicester:

If you look at the very long webpage addresses there, the links are almost identical except for the number at the end of the first line. 

And then there is this girl who looks interesting but I get the feeling might not be genuine.  She is advertised as being in Derby:

It is a shame because although V/S can be very hit and miss, the Thais on there are generally pretty reliable and are as advertised, so if there is some bait and switch slipping in it rather tarnishes the reputation.

Offline Charmingthickdick

I'm sure this girl exists, because I seem to remember reviews of her, and it's her I thought I'd booked:

I thought I knew all the locations in LE5 - why this should be such a hotspot for Thai girls I've no idea - but this was a new one, near Sulgrave Road, off Uppingham Road. To my surprise it was easy to park.

Anyway, it was an almost comical b&s; it was pitch dark, the main light didn't work, and when I finally found one that did it was clear she was nothing like the girl featured. Much older, shorter, splendid tits, but heaven knows what lay beneath her dressing gown, and I wasn't prepared to risk it.

It's not worth posting a review, because her profile will no doubt disappear this weekend, but I'd suggest treating any bookings with this address with a bit of caution.

Yes CH I’m sure this girl does or did exist. The cheap £100 price tag, may be the biggest B&S sign here. Thai prices always start at £120 upwards. Shame you didn’t get what you went for, and respect for walking despite the splendid titties.  :lol:

Offline Charliehutton

I texted her earlier this week and got a response but I was a little unsure as she had also been advertised in Derby this week.  That got taken down.  She was advertised earlier this year as 'Polly' if I remember correctly. 

There is another girl who is currently advertised as available in both Derby and Leicester:

If you look at the very long webpage addresses there, the links are almost identical except for the number at the end of the first line. 

And then there is this girl who looks interesting but I get the feeling might not be genuine.  She is advertised as being in Derby:

It is a shame because although V/S can be very hit and miss, the Thais on there are generally pretty reliable and are as advertised, so if there is some bait and switch slipping in it rather tarnishes the reputation.

Great research, Ennui. You're quite right, there are some lovely Thai girls on VS, it's a pity there are so many fake profiles to see through.

Offline Charliehutton

Yes CH I’m sure this girl does or did exist. The cheap £100 price tag, may be the biggest B&S sign here. Thai prices always start at £120 upwards.

Spot on, Dick, I always dismiss those at £100 an hour as being fake, so I wasn't surprised, and was ready to walk. It's just that she looked familiar, somehow.

Offline Ennui Smith

Spot on, Dick, I always dismiss those at £100 an hour as being fake, so I wasn't surprised, and was ready to walk. It's just that she looked familiar, somehow.
Yeah, although most of the fake profiles are listed either as 'oriental', 'asian', 'Japanese', or 'Korean'.  With the Chinese it seems about 50/50, or maybe not quite as good as that.  The Thais are generally accurate, or have been, but the one you saw and the one who is listed in both Derby and Leicester cast some doubt on that. 

I don't know about the other one. It could be a genuine profile but it looks a bit different from a lot of the other Thai profiles we see which makes me wonder. 

I often wonder if anyone actually goes to see any of the girls with pictures of Japanese and/or Korean models.  They just clog up the scrolling in V/S which makes me think they are just a waste of everybody's time.  However, the fact they keep appearing makes me think someone must respond to them.  It would be interesting to see a review.

Offline Charmingthickdick

Yeah, although most of the fake profiles are listed either as 'oriental', 'asian', 'Japanese', or 'Korean'.  With the Chinese it seems about 50/50, or maybe not quite as good as that.  The Thais are generally accurate, or have been, but the one you saw and the one who is listed in both Derby and Leicester cast some doubt on that. 

I often wonder if anyone actually goes to see any of the girls with pictures of Japanese and/or Korean models.  They just clog up the scrolling in V/S which makes me think they are just a waste of everybody's time.  However, the fact they keep appearing makes me think someone must respond to them.  It would be interesting to see a review.

I agree Ennui. I have been tempted myself to take a chance on a couple of ads, which I have reviewed, as well as a few I visited before my time at ukpunting. I have been dissatisfied / disappointed with most, but I still keep thinking surely some of these girls behind the ads would look similar to the stunningly beautiful perfect pictures. I would hate to miss that gorgeous Unicorn.  :lol: :lol:
The other main difference between the Chinese, fake Korean, Japanese girls is that the majority do not allow fingering or gfe like most of the Thai girls.
I prefer a much more tactile session to get the sap rising, and for me Thai girls top the list of all nationalities for pampering their customers and making them feel special.