Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Grace - Nottingham  (Read 915 times)

Offline bobby_dizzler

Anyone going to give it a bash on Monday...

External Link/Members Only

Way too rich for my blood.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 05:57:15 pm by bobby_dizzler »

Online EvilS

Was considering seeing her when she's in Leicester in a few weeks but its too rich for me.
If I was meeting her i'd want to film it so you're looking at £400 for an hour.

Online badsin

I believe there's comment on here about her outing Punter's. One I'd avoid TBH  :hi:

Offline geostorm1

I believe there's comment on here about her outing Punter's. One I'd avoid TBH  :hi:

Great way to kill your business isn't it.

Offline rbtgrr

Anyone going to give it a bash on Monday...

External Link/Members Only

Way too rich for my blood.

So disappointing when I saw her a few years ago. No effort to wear anything like I suggested, appeared bored and disinterested and a bit 'up herself'.
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Captainhowdy666

So disappointing when I saw her a few years ago. No effort to wear anything like I suggested, appeared bored and disinterested and a bit 'up herself'.
That Mole on her face would keep my wallet firmly closed.
She ain’t all that and a bag of potato chips.

Offline gbyld87

Not for me, not at those prices.

There's absolute stunners out there for half that.  She looks hot from her photos but that's just silly money.

Offline Weyoun

I met Tamara a few times between 2012-2015 across Loughborough (used to work out of the Killergram flat for those who know where that is), Leicester and Nottingham. Prices were between £150-£180 for the hour then but was always a great service and a stunning woman but then she did a load of stuff to her face cosmetically and hiked the prices which put me off and something that happened in our last meet, she put some guy on speakerphone to listen to her giving me a BJ without asking me whether it was okay, pissed me off. Also heard a few bad things about disinterested service and attitude.

Around that time, her peer Loz Lorrimar was based out of Loughborough. Not as good looking but a way better shag, more reasonably priced too. Sadly she doesn't work anymore.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 10:20:26 am by Weyoun »

Online j122

So disappointing when I saw her a few years ago appeared a bit 'up herself'.

A bit.... that shines through in a lot of her stuff

Quote from: Weyoun link=topic=350323.msg3619768#msg3619768 date=1658567624I then she did a load of stuff to her face
[/quote

Yeah certain angles on pics not too bad, others just no

Offline HailWood

I visited Tamara at her home a few times in Nottingham around 2015/6. Found her attractive, enthusiastic and a really nice down to earth young woman.