Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: While I am on my High Horse  (Read 948 times)

banging hard

anyone seen this one off vivastreet , External Link/Members Only
  I have ,pissed about getting parked at the top of china town ,after waiting 10 minutes ,got into building ,her shit directions :blush: :blush: had me knocking on the wrong door which had no numbers on them ,on opening the door ,what stood in front of me was not out of this world ,but a little fat cabbage patch doll with ginger hair ,well this one got told mainly because of the chew of getting parked up ,that was 3 weeks ago ,and she is still here ,take r camera around and take a picture ,she is a beaut.
 Come on lads ,who is shagging things like this ,they should be paying us ,so if anyone has been to see her and walked like I did let us know ,EE girls need to be ferried out ,unless someone actually knows of a good one ,thanks for reading lads ,lets name and shame all of them to save our time and money being wasted .

yorkshire123

A few simple checks would have saved you some time & frustration.

Pictures look borrowed from a Russian trollop working in Dubai (External Link/Members Only) & a phone number check shows at least one spent Midlands review for a black girl (unable to view it)

I know we all like taking OFTT & unearthing a gem but these checks are simple & cost nothing  :unknown:

Offline stanleyjohn

Sorry but Viva street is a waste of time and full of EE girls what did you expect ?

Offline jarrovian

Mate you appear to be fairly new to this site so a little advice. Look carefully through the vivastreet ads and you will come to the conclusion that about 90% are fake or ee girls. My advice is to steer clear of vivastreet

banging hard

Sorry but Viva street is a waste of time and full of EE girls what did you expect ?
thanks for the reply ,just because I am new on here does not mean I do not know the crack ,I have been punting a long time now and now all the bait and switch tactics, seen most of the girls in the north east that are worth seeing ,people might be able to figure out who I am on adultwork ,just thought I might hit a one off here ,I can remember when vivastreet was full of uk girls and only a couple of trolls on - the same as adultwork ,if I did not write this other people would make the same mistake , it needs all the punters to get together one day and swamp all these with e-mails and texts ,sitting back just lets them get a better foothold ,I should not have to trawl through adverts sorting out if they are true or false ,if I wanted that I would go and buy a quiz book ,thanks for the replies ,if anyone fancies a EE  texting day let me know

banging hard

just to confirm I am new on here ,but been banging a lot of years ,spent a lot of money ,I am not wet behind the ears ,thanks for all your worries though .