Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London - Finlandia Sauna - Various Visits/Girls  (Read 14190 times)

Sanjb6969

External Link/Members Only

Price: £25 for half hour ( + tip: £20 HR in tunic, £30 topless, £40 covered bj, £50 owo or sex)

Venue: in a parade of shops off Rayners Lane. Not easily accessible by public transport but parking is reasonable off street/single yellow. The actual establishment is semi-shared with a barber shop, separated by the thinnest walls known to mankind. You can almost hear their conversations and I dread to think what they can hear by the same token!
All in all, it's an archaic sauna/massage shop that rolls back the years, if you remember the good old days. Decor is tired and worn but imo it just enhances the experiences. Small rooms with massage tables that quite easily do the job required

Girls: I have seen a variety so will just describe them and what they do:

Alana: petite West Indian mature lady, early 40's at most. Small pert tits and a lovely lady with a great service. Happy to tug you, blow you without or let you fuck her. Treat her nicely and she will make you feel like a king.

Shona: mature Scottish lass; quite tall (5'8"ish) with big tits for her skinny frame. No ass at all. Build a rapport with her and she will also let you massage and finger her as well other services as priced above.

Anya: mature Russian lady with perfect boobs for her age. Perhaps a c cup but a great tight body. Only had a topless tug from her and have not asked for more.

Receptionist: recently a new lady has arrived working as a receptionist. Definitely EE but can't place her accent. Always wears tight low cut dresses that show off her incredible perfectly formed jugs. Must be at least an e cup and she has natural, fulsome beauties. probably around 5'7" and a size 10 with jet black hair and has a very slutty look about her. She doesn't massage (at the moment) but I think the allure of easy money will hopefully change her mind. She is happy to come into to the room to watch you get stroked off and will use her long nails on your legs whilst you enjoy your ending. To date have only paid her £10 for this but it's merely an attempt to see if she will go any further. He say she does will a very special day indeed.

There are other girls but I have not seen them yet.

All in all a great place to visit for a rub and tug (rub + topless tug will set you back £55) and comes highly recommended for the sauna fans.

Offline Moneyd

Thanks mate.

Very interested.

There ad says there is a sauna. Is this true? If so can you get some 'alone time' in there with one of the girls?

Offline Moneyd

Thanks mate.

Very interested.

There ad says there is a sauna. Is this true? If so can you get some 'alone time' in there with one of the girls?

Sorry I didn't read the ad properly. Yes you can. Fucking awesome.

Sanjb6969

Rather shamelessly popped in today to visit the new 'curvaceous' Carla or Christina as she informed me her name was.

Girl: Carla is a chubby Romanian girl, in her late 20's I'd imagine, sporting a pair of 38 dd (I asked) jugulars on a size 16ish frame. Very impressive pair that whilst not entirely un-saggy, were still full, firm and malleable. She is married and clearly knows how to work a cock with her hands. Opted for a topless 5 knuckle shuffle whilst enjoying her baps.

All in all not a bad experience and worth a go.

I am still waiting for the receptionist to surprise me though!

Offline MrJack

Thanks mate.

Used to go there when I first started punting. Although, was only HR then.

Had some cracking mature ladies then. Rosina\Rosanna  I recall was particularly good.

Offline TallnHung

Shona sounds worth a squirt ;)

Any pics of any of them anywhere?

Sanjb6969

Shona sounds worth a squirt ;)

Any pics of any of them anywhere?

Unfortunately not mate; gumtree ad only.

Offline Steve2

I haven't been for ages. Another of the "old school" place like Edgware H&B where you wipe your feet on the way OUT  :lol:

Sanjb6969

Should post a further review about edyta whom I met last week.

Mature polish woman, certainly not a looker but a great body for her age and a lovely pair of natural c's under the tunic.

Fairly ok-ish massage with appropriate attn to the command centre. Flipped over over and a lovely tit wank, which she seemed to enjoy up to completion. A lovely lady overall and highly recommend. Didn't even ask for a tip but gave her the usual as per above menu.

Still waiting for the receptionist!!!

Offline Mr lovepants

Sounds great, must pay it a visit.

Offline Raptorous

I have walked past there a few times and always wondered about that place, may have to take a visit.

Does the Receptionist really come in and stroke you with her nails.....?

Dick Lund

I have walked past there a few times and always wondered about that place, may have to take a visit.

Does the Receptionist really come in and stroke you with her nails.....?

I visited here yesterday too, more inquisitively for the receptionist. There was no receptionist on (just Alana and Beverly).

Decided to stay; concur with above £55 for 30 min rub and topless tug.

Saw Beverly as she is English and mature. Certainly no looker but figured I may as well as I had made the Effort to get there.

Massage was Ok, tug was better.

Facially/physically I would not really recommend her, however I did find out the following:

Most girls that work there (inc our receptionist) are on holiday at the moment, so Beverly also is a receptionist and was just filling in. Again, I would not recommend her (she is old and not very shapely), however the other lady, Alana seemed very friendly and fairly attractive although I only saw her sat down in her tunic.

The place is as described and no use of the sauna/shower facilities was explored.

Offline Raptorous

Anyone know if the girls are back from holiday yet

Dick Lund

Anyone know if the girls are back from holiday yet

I visited on Tuesday to see Alana. The usual rub and tug. Seems as though the girls are back. I also inquired after this receptionist to be told she had left. There was another girl on reception but not fitting the description.

Offline NickA

My God! Is this place still going?? I worked in Harrow in the 90's and used to get tugged off by an older Thai woman in Finlandia. There was nothing more than that on offer then.

Good days. Apart from the time I popped in on the Saturday of Princess Diana's funeral and they had the bloody telly on in the lounge. Even a man as cold-hearted as myself found it distracting being pulled off to the sound of a muted BBC commentator, hooves clacking and widespread wailing along the Mall.

Offline Raptorous

Oh cool, just might have to swing by.
Do any off the other women have long nails, as I love a little scratch during a session

Offline Sinz

Confused which one is the wife of the person reporting ?

Anya, Shona or Alana ?

Offline lewishamguy

Although OP is banned but now the pimp wants this review to be deleted  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=196148

James999

Although OP is banned but now the pimp wants this review to be deleted 

And say's it's Urgent  :sarcastic:

Online finn5555

And say's it's Urgent  :sarcastic:

The pimp is polite about this urgent matter  :D

Online sparkus

It's a safety concern, you understand.

Offline myothernameis

The pimp is polite about this urgent matter  :D

There only here for complaint, problem is, they say there staff dont do anything like this, but from this thread I see 4 members suggesting Happy Ending was on offer

Offline Steve2

Their staff have been wanking guys off for 30yrs or so and they have not changed the decor or carpets in that time. It is a shithole as DT would say  :lol:

Offline Muff licker

Has anyone been here since it has been re furbished if so was HE available still ?

Offline ghighi

Interested to know as well and is FS available in there as well?

Arryup

Popped in last year for a half hour massage and Sauna. Paid my money and was shown a tiny room with a table in the corner. Not a massage table, but one designed for laying on at an angle like you were having your feet looked at. Not easy to lie on face down. Met Kieran a Thai woman who massaged my back for 5 minutes and grabbed me balls. Told me to turn over and she will give me a happy ending. £30.00 she said and she accepted 20.She tugged I shot and that was it.
All done and I looked at the clock and I had been there 15 minutes. Managed to get another 10 at a push and I mean a push.
Onto the Sauna.
The didn't turn it on so that was that.
The most uncomfortable table I have ever known.
Would I go back?
Not even for a freebie.
Crap.
Forgot to say I shot over her black tunic. That didn't go down to well.

Arryup

Offline RAJEC

:sarcastic:

Offline NickA

Popped in last year for a half hour massage and Sauna. Paid my money and was shown a tiny room with a table in the corner. Not a massage table, but one designed for laying on at an angle like you were having your feet looked at. Not easy to lie on face down. Met Kieran a Thai woman who massaged my back for 5 minutes and grabbed me balls. Told me to turn over and she will give me a happy ending. £30.00 she said and she accepted 20.She tugged I shot and that was it.
All done and I looked at the clock and I had been there 15 minutes. Managed to get another 10 at a push and I mean a push.
Onto the Sauna.
The didn't turn it on so that was that.
The most uncomfortable table I have ever known.
Would I go back?
Not even for a freebie.
Crap.

I love reading about this old dump again. It was fabulously low rent in the 1990s when I was briefly a regular. I had a similar messy conclusion in there once but it worked in my favour. The old masseuse stripped off on my next visit to avoid messing up her tunic. She was adamant the old Doris on reception didn’t know the girls wanked off customers and was paranoid about her finding out.

Then came the day I turned up late before closing time and Doris said she’d see me as everyone else had gone home. Bear in mind she knew me as a regular but was never anything but businesslike. Been on the table 20 minutes max when she suddenly whispered “Would you like naughties?”

I laughed but when I looked up the game old bint had pulled down her top to reveal a large but surprisingly firm pair of tits (she must have been 50 if she was day - and that was in 1992). Oh well, I thought, why not.

Job done - a HJ over her nipples if I recall - she started with “Don’t you tell anyone? Don’t you dare?” Etc. I never did but she never looked me in the eye again when I came to visit.