Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I or Should I not - Evelyn Mason  (Read 636 times)

apetrain

External Link/Members Only

I don't really now what to say about this lady as I haven't actually seen her yet but going to. But I wanted your guys advice whether this punt will be worth it or not. She's Romanian and I really not too fond of Romanians and rather not see them at all. But her feedback seems promising all positive and guys leave happy. She gave me brief text agreeing to what i like and price but she lacks enthusiasm in her response and replied back very late saying sorry I'm busy. I really hope I don't leave disappointed from her and Romanians can lie be robotic rigid and clock watchers. Has anyone seen her? Does she actually do french kiss 69 OWO rimming as stated on her profile? If anyone has seen her let me know there experience thanks. I left it as a neutral for now.   :hi:

Town Russell Square, King'S Cross, Euston, Holborn
City of London

External Link/Members Only

Offline pisceanuk

This is not a review.  :rolleyes:

You should have posted it under discussions section.

apetrain

My bad I don't know how to post in discussions. Next time I will  :)

Offline kaj314

I don't get it...you want people's opinions, but not the reviews, which are their opinions....?!?!?!

apetrain

She's got 4 positive's which is really good. Only thing she doesn't do from reviews is French kissing yet it's written on her profile DFK. Hmm I can't have a session without french kissing. Seeing a pretty face and knowing you can't tongue kiss it is a real turn off  :thumbsdown: