Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is anyone up for doing a MMF with this delightful young lady in Hemel?  (Read 1442 times)

Offline winkywanky

Hi all,

I've come across this interesting profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She seems like a game, minx of a MILF. Anal, rimming both ways, CIM, Watersports etc. She looks pretty damn fine too.

Scroll down to the 'Extras' on the opening tab, and she offers all-in at £220 for the hour. This would appear to include an extra chap. £110 each for the hour to give her a good seeing-to sounds rather good. Even if she's worded it badly and she still wants and extra £30 on top of the £220, that's still only £125 each for a horny afternoon's entertainment.

Anyone up for this afternoon? I should state here that I'm straight, but don't mind being in the same room as another erection. Infact, she appears to enjoy DP too  :thumbsup:.

If you're interested, you can either reply to this thread, or PM me if you wish.

I'd quite like to meet her today, but if you can't make it but would like to give her a go in the future, that's fine.

Edit: Oh, and extremely well-reviewed here!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:07:07 pm by winkywanky »

Offline Black Horse

Did you get to see her in the end? I can vouch she is pure filth and pretty much up for anything.

Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

password02

Each to his own but you know she is in her 50's?

Good luck amd hope to read a review if you see her

Offline winkywanky

Careful what you say Password, so am I!  ;)

But she looks and sounds bloody hot, so if she's half as fit as I am, and her FB's half as good as she actually is, I think meeting her might be quite nice!  :thumbsup:

Offline regular_guy

Why do they have to put "I love younger guys" in their profile  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Hate that so much -  on my blacklist now  :(

SaneOnes

Haha what an exaggeration! Could you please post the list of your blacklisted prossies? Some of them might actually be worth fucking for one reason or another by the sound of your reasoning skills.

Offline ukguysix

I saw her twice, end of 2013 and start of 2014. She's great, filthy horny milf. Meaning to see her again at some point this year.