Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red letter days  (Read 571 times)

Offline Corsaire

I've just noticed in the review section for eastern England how, between 15 and 28 August, there are loads of red negative reviews. This means people are spending hundreds on a bad service. I thought that the well researched members of this forum should have a better batting average than this. If that is true ! "............. Wow there are a lot of disappointed punters around!
Further, when you consider that the whole point of punting itself is to ensure you do get serviced when and how you want ! Doesn't say much for the market as a whole and a worrying reflection on the research value of this forum.
It occurs to me that this may therefore be a clear explanation of the adage, one mans meat is the other mans poison (ha!). Even the valued Charlotte has a neutral. Which brings me to the point that reds AND neutrals are a waste of money. 
So, my point is ........ I'm not sure, but regarding research, beware, one man's meat is another man's poison.

ramrodronnie

Hi Corsaire, I don't necessesarily fully agree with what you're saying. It is not always a case of one man's meat is another man's poison why many of these WGs get Negative Reviews. If you read through them properly, most of them are given Negative Reviews due to their poor service/s that are mostly given to punters. Punters write these Reviews mostly to inform other punters of the services that they have recieved. If those services have been poor then they'll be given a Negative Review by the punter. I do understand that not all WGs will appeal to all punters, so yes that "Sometimes" comes into the equation. But that is not the main reason that most of the WGs get the Negative Reviews. Eg; a lot of WGs are not honest about the services that the're offering. Some charge for extra's that they haven't listed on their profiles, some waste the punters time that they have paid the WG for spending time on their mobile phone, tablets etc. Some will rush the punters out of the door after they have popped before their time is up. These are just a few examples of why some WGs get Negative Reviews.   :hi:

Offline Corsaire

I dont tnink I disagree at all, what you say is one of the aspects covered. As I said I wasnt sure what my point was really. I'm just shocked that with all the research available to us from very experienced members, we still have a high level of negatives and indeed neutrals which how ever you dress it up is wasted money. It's just such a pity. Hard earned cash wasted in an industry that in theory should be giving the ideal service. So I agree with what you say, just very disappointing what we are up,against.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:29:45 pm by Corsaire »

ramrodronnie

Agreed Corsaire, I, and many other punters are equally disappointed. Unfortunately the only way that we can try and swerve these lying WGs is to Review them as Negative. That is the Only means that we as punters have of trying to avoid disappointing punts. Hence sometimes we will see a sea of Red, which is obviously disappointing.    :hi: