Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Jo V in Colchester?  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Dajie

Thinking of seeing Jo V in Colchester.

External Link/Members Only

Seems to have been active for a while. Anybody seen her or heard anything about her? Can't find any reviews..

Offline The_Don

Offline Dajie

I thought so.

Evidently I am crap at it!

Offline The_Don

Just pop the number in the search bar i.e

A name change the profile ID stays the same on A/W

Offline jimbobted

I've reviewed her. Nice girl and had a good time but nothing special IMO.

Offline peterpee

I've reviewed her. Nice girl and had a good time but nothing special IMO.

i have seen her a couple of times some years ago, nice and sweet but nothing overly exciting tbh.

Offline jimbobted

Agree. Perfect for an easy going GFE. If you want anything more PSE or kinky look elsewhere.

Offline belamy85

Agree. Perfect for an easy going GFE. If you want anything more PSE or kinky look elsewhere.

Bit confused here. Can other posters clarify this point.

Just looking through her video gallery and she does watersports, simulated spit roast, DT, fetish and some dom stuff...

Was wondering how that squares with her not doing kinky stuff? Or is the kinky stuff for video gallery and in person she only does vanilla meets?

Also see she's off work at the moment... so maybe an issue not worth worrying about!

Offline jimbobted

She was very vanilla when I saw her a few years back (I think I reviewed). I'm a bit of a kinster myself so that was probably what prompted me to see her.
Asked her what she liked "Normal stuff".
She was very friendly and personable, had a lovely slim body and quite pretty in her own way. It may be that kink and filth is reserved for those she has seen before and trusts, absolutely fair enough.
I seem to remember the blow job and fucking was quite enthusiastic, and I definitely recall her pussy getting wet enough that some of her juices got sprayed out onto my thigh whilst I was fucking her. So she definitely enjoys her work!

Offline belamy85

She was very vanilla when I saw her a few years back (I think I reviewed). I'm a bit of a kinster myself so that was probably what prompted me to see her.
Asked her what she liked "Normal stuff".
She was very friendly and personable, had a lovely slim body and quite pretty in her own way. It may be that kink and filth is reserved for those she has seen before and trusts, absolutely fair enough.
I seem to remember the blow job and fucking was quite enthusiastic, and I definitely recall her pussy getting wet enough that some of her juices got sprayed out onto my thigh whilst I was fucking her. So she definitely enjoys her work!

Thanks for clarifying. It makes sense if certain services are held back for regulars.

I do like a girl who enjoys her work! Will definitely pay her a visit when she's back from her current break.