Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie_42  (Read 1553 times)

1 review(s) for kaite_42 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

covman

Hi fellow punters I'm a long time reader and a first time poster so apologies for any mistakes.
I had regularly been reading posts on here and browsing AW and thought its time to take the dive and try a working girl for myself. (apart from a couple of visits to two well known parlours I've only ever punted abroad) now I didn't get to see Katie but I've gave her a neutral because I felt messed round a little.  

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A couple of weeks ago I found myself with an hour to kill one night so i though I would try get a last a minute punt. I had Katie_42 on my hotlist and remembered reading good things about her on here so I sms her to see if she was free at short notice, she said she was and we agreed a time and price (120 per Hr as on profile) I made my way to the given postcode then sms for address she sms me back with flat name and number. (Now it might of just been me but I found it hard to find)
I arrived at the flat 10 mins later and was greeted by Katie at the door wearing stockings looking very sexy, she let me in and starts to tell me how she's very sorry but she is on her period! :thumbsdown: (I got the impression that I could still stay and do the deed it I wanted too but that's not my thing) I told her that I'm ok thanks and turn to leave when she tells me I can go she one of her friends who doesn't live to far away if I like.(now I did get to see Sara the next day review to come later) I said ok she then phones her friend to see if she's free who tells her she's on her period as well. :dash:
I told her I'd call her some other time and made my way home a little pissed off that no one had bothered to tell me before hand. I would of gave a neg but she was really friendly, tried to get me another lady and I got the impression that it wasn't her I was messaging. 

Anyway love what you're doing people, keep up the good work! :drinks:

Offline 12leic12

Thats a shame, you'd think they would mention something like that :dash: indeed.

covman

I know yeah.. I think its a case of whoever's running the phones are trying to book them as many punters as possible.  :(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It is definitely a Madame/Pimp who replies to all the texts, and they are not based at the flat either.

Pity they can't communicate properly with the punters.

covman

It really is especially, when lady looks as hot as she does. She look better in the flesh than she does on her pics.

Roland D Hay

This group seem to have a history of trying to palm punters off with other girls in the group and it pisses me off. Lauren21 fucked me about a while back then tried to Palm me off on another girl in the group. They seem to have adopted a principle of reeling punters in even if unavailable then trying to send them to another girl in the group. It isn't all friendly and 'helpful', it is a deliberate cynical ploy that takes advantage of punters rather than giving them an honest upfront message that they are unavailable.  :dash:

covman

I didn't know their was an issue with this group, I just thought I was very unlucky with them. I'd only read good things on here about them but I'm a newbie so could of easily missed something. Your comment rings true with my experience with sexy Sara also.. Review coming

starman

Usually you make the booking, turn up, and they don't answer the door.  At least that is what has happened to me twice in Hinckley.  However, on the one occasion I was successful and saw Sara, she was great.  In fact I think the girls are probably all OK, but the pimp is the thorn in the ointment, who leaves you stranded or switches the girls.