Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Audrey (Golders Green)  (Read 1078 times)

9 review(s) for Busty Audrey (6 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Moneyshow

Pictures are very accurate and I agree that she does have great boobs BUT she was just so passive and distant, I guess I didn't click with her (unlike another girl I see regularly in the same flat)

Kissing was very light, no feeling at all, BJ was ok, couldn't feel a thing when I was having sex (which I did twice just to check) and then to cap it all up, she just got up and dressed even though I had 20 minutes of an hour booking to go !!!

Moral for me, is when you find someone you really like, don't be too keen to experiment, I wish I had waited the extra hour !!

External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Pictures are very accurate and I agree that she does have great boobs and then to cap it all up, she just got up and dressed even though I had 20 minutes of an hour booking to go !!!

I wish I had waited the extra hour !!

Yes I would have waited!

:thumbsup: She has the best tits I've seen on any W/G :thumbsup:

updated for punt number 2

Asked to shower together (on profile) but she, didn't want to.  After 1 pop she got dressed even though we had 20+ min's left (and this was off putting   :(  ) *

After reading some recently new posted reviews I paid Nicole another visit.

Price £80 P/H (2 hours spent)

Services:
OWO
Tit job
Kissing/FK
Penetration (Protected)

another good punt I will be retuning @ £80 PH  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Pictures are very accurate and I agree that she does have great boobs BUT she was just so passive and distant, I guess I didn't click with her (unlike another girl I see regularly in the same flat)

Kissing was very light, no feeling at all, BJ was ok, couldn't feel a thing when I was having sex (which I did twice just to check) and then to cap it all up, she just got up and dressed even though I had 20 minutes of an hour booking to go !!!

Moral for me, is when you find someone you really like, don't be too keen to experiment, I wish I had waited the extra hour !!

External Link/Members Only

Yes exactly my experience with her as i put in my neutral review on her.. Having a cracking pair of tits isnt enough for me, i require a good all round service.

Offline Ego123

I thought she was great but she's stop allowing filming now gutted don't know any another girls who don't mind being filmed what am I going to do !

Offline punk

seems like a total waste of time.  :hi: