Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOD 3 ~ Pimlico, SW1P - Millie  (Read 477 times)

Offline stewart99

Millie of HOD and MK
External Link/Members Only

Location: HOD Pimlico, clean, good shower, double room with ensuite
The girl: Millie is a good looking black woman in her late 20's I guess. Face is a 6 or 7 out of 10 but pretty enough. Good artificial breast, relatively trim curvy figure, just a little bit of a belly from I presume childbirth.
Service: OWO, FK, protected sex, shallow anal fingering

The meet: So I saw Millie when she was the advent girl today @ HOD and while I can't complain much about services I have to give this a neutral.

Millie was friendly and talkative but sex wise very workman like but without any passion. After greetings were exchanged it was clothes off without any engagement and then I was suggested to lie down for a blow job. Me staying standing and wanting to kiss her almost seemed a surprise. Kissing was fine (more than some) if a bit perfunctory and without passion. She then moved to give me a blowjob which was very standard and neither poor nor great. When we moved on to sex I asked for her on top which she did but again without any passion.

The cowgirl was done with her eyes closed and when brought down to kiss it just felt awkward. This lack of passion led to me being turned off and so my hard on which is solid if there is some level of passion went away. We had to change to owo and an hj while I shallowly fingered her ass to get me hard again which led to my finish. She cleaned me up but there was no attempt to cuddle etc. Some friendly chat before the end but again no attempt to kiss goodbye when she led me to the door.

Conclusion: Reasonable services but pretty passionless and therefore not at all for me. I don't expect a 10/10 passion wise eg Valentina but at least say a 5/10 and this was a 2 or a 3. It wasn't disinterest just very production lineish which sex wise is not for me. Only £45 for the half hour so I don't feel too bad just glad I didn't see her @ 70. I feel sad really, given the friendliness I expected more passionwise but there was just no effort towards that bit of the experience and it was the only bit missing.

TLDR: If you can live without passion all good, otherwise I would suggest passing on her.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 05:03:41 pm by stewart99 »

Offline stewart99

Millie of HOD and MK
External Link/Members Only

Frustrating I can't edit the review. Would like to add this may well be a YMMV so could be better for others.

I would describe it in comparison to Delia/Guilia who I saw a couple of times while she was here. While Delia could be mildly disnterested on a personal level during the actual sex she was there and engaged and while not very passionate wanted to please rather than just being there. Millie was more friendly personally but then for the sex was just sort of there but not engaged or wanting explicitly to please more just getting it over with.

A bit like the difference between a gf who is slightly pissed off you want to have sex as she is slightly tired but sort of gets into it when it happens. As opposed to a gf who is friendly when you want sex but just sort of let's it happen rather than really engaging with it. The first is far better than the second. Although in personal life I have not experienced the 2nd per say.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 06:06:57 pm by stewart99 »

Online finn5555

Frustrating I can't edit the review. Would like to add this may well be a YMMV so could be better for others.

edit in what way

Offline stewart99