Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristy Russian at Emily's massage - Lewisham  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Wankingdead

External Link/Members Only

I was planning on exploring a nice Brazillian ass in Clapham but failed so on to plan B. Text the delightful young Emily ( shaved her hair and looks delicious, one day I will get into her pants). Booked Kristy for 30 mins 35 pounds.
Arrived on time but the punter before me was not finished and was trying to extend ; good sign in my book.
Quick shower and into the tiny cubicle.
Kristy is 5:4 . Curvey with small love handles. Bleach blonde maybe ealy 40's but attractive enough for what we were about to do. She is pleasant and smily and talkative which is fine by me.
Began the massage on my front but quickly asked me what I want so I said what you got?. She laughed and said hand relieve and topless and I said B2B at the least. She agreed then said she will do for £80 I said £30 . She £60 me £40 . She £50 me £40. She agreed.
She was wearing black body hugging dress and black leggings black bras and nice black laced pants . She took off the lot apologised for the stubbles which I dont mind. Her boobs are B's slightly on the loose side but natural and soft. Slight belly ( I think she said something about a child when I was busy fingering her). The best feature is her pussy it's medium size with nice soft lips and a decent size clit.
She slid up and down my back pushing her puss into my back.butt and legs then came the flip and my dick was fully standing to attention. She rubbed her titts on my dick while I gave her an all mighty fingering. She was getting wetter and wetter and moaning loadly. Then she opened her thighs and positioned herself just on top of my throbbing cock . I grapped her hips and brought her forward so my cock was between her buttcrack and she moved both hands backwards and got hold of my shaft and wanked me while moving backwards and forwards while I had both hands working on her pussy and titts. This carried on for about 10 minutes untill I felt the sap rising so I pulled my member and positioned it between her titts. She continued working till I shot my load all over her titts neck and face. It felt good to empty my tank like that all over her. She was laughing and got me cleaned up. Quick shower and I was into the real world.
So in summary £75 for a very decent B2B.
Oh and she is not Russianby the way she said her father is Romanian and mother Irish. I don't give a shit about that all I k ow is her pussy is heavenly.
Would I see her again? No but only because I can try another pussy and there are plenty out there.