Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooklyns Crewe - Walked Twice!  (Read 1340 times)

Offline smokey

Tried to see Astrid a couple of times in the last few weeks, but the new management needs to get a grip!

First time I was waiting just under 20 mins (after making an appointment), and this week I rang to be told "shes free now", so I said I will be there in 20mins, 18 mins later I am there to be told "oh shes running late, help yourself to coffee" :dash:, 10mins later I walked again. Now ok, on both counts I would have perhaps only had to have waited another 10mins to see her, but WTF? she was obviously either with someone when I rang, or let another punter in the 20min between ringing and arriving. Will pop elsewhere in Crewe next time (what better way to pass the time whilst the M6 traffic calms down?! :D)

Offline Bantagonist

Tried to see Astrid a couple of times in the last few weeks, but the new management needs to get a grip!

First time I was waiting just under 20 mins (after making an appointment), and this week I rang to be told "shes free now", so I said I will be there in 20mins, 18 mins later I am there to be told "oh shes running late, help yourself to coffee" :dash:, 10mins later I walked again. Now ok, on both counts I would have perhaps only had to have waited another 10mins to see her, but WTF? she was obviously either with someone when I rang, or let another punter in the 20min between ringing and arriving. Will pop elsewhere in Crewe next time (what better way to pass the time whilst the M6 traffic calms down?! :D)

Either book before or maybe try Cheshire elite, I do when I head down to crewe

Offline mistertoad

In my experience booking doesn't make a difference at Brooklyns (maybe it does if you're a regular). Presumably if someone just turns up they are happy to take the guaranteed money instead of the previously booked appointment which may be a no-show? I've fallen foul of this more than once in the past. Haven't been there for a good while now. Can't speak for Cheshire Elite, not been there for many years now.

Offline con-a-ser

Can't speak for Cheshire Elite, not been there for many years now.

Been under new management for about 9 month  But going by feedback on here seem to be a huge improvement from there Excell days
website looks inviting as well

In my experience booking doesn't make a difference at Brooklyns (maybe it does if you're a regular). Presumably if someone just turns up they are happy to take the guaranteed money instead of the previously booked appointment which may be a no-show? I've fallen foul of this more than once in the past. Haven't been there for a good while now.

I think it is more to do with the no show wankers who seem to get off on phoning & booking but after getting over excited on making the appointment they have a wank & job done
This happens in a lot of places not just Crewe & makes it harder for genuine punters & unless you are a known regular places view bookings as a bird in the hand if a cash customer is in the building

Offline Robert44

I've had some good punts at both parlours and tbh, don't get overly concerned if I have a bit of a wait.
Girls turn up late and it knocks the schedule off kilter.
Punter walks in off the street and money is taken, schedule goes out the window. Happens everywhere.
Could be annoying, I guess if you have had a lengthy journey.

Worst thing about waiting at Brooklyns is having to listen to all the moans and groans coming out of the various rooms.
I had a laugh with the receptionist about it one day, as it was so loud.

Offline Bantagonist

I've had some good punts at both parlours and tbh, don't get overly concerned if I have a bit of a wait.
Girls turn up late and it knocks the schedule off kilter.
Punter walks in off the street and money is taken, schedule goes out the window. Happens everywhere.
Could be annoying, I guess if you have had a lengthy journey.

Worst thing about waiting at Brooklyns is having to listen to all the moans and groans coming out of the various rooms.
I had a laugh with the receptionist about it one day, as it was so loud.

Yea hearing the moans and groans, either turn me on or make me feel like I have to live up to that.

Offline mistertoad

It's irritating but i understand why they do it. It normally happens when i haven't got time to wait, sod's law i suppose.

Hearing the moans & groans is something i enjoy personally, so that would be a bonus.

Offline rambling_grifff

I think Astrid is quite unreliable. Twice i've had a booking with her at Brooklyns and twice she didn't turn up for her shift!

Offline Bantagonist

I think Astrid is quite unreliable. Twice i've had a booking with her at Brooklyns and twice she didn't turn up for her shift!

Takes me me upto an hour to get there, so I phone to make sure a person I want to see is there. but usually have a plan b in Cheshire elite or the other way round sometimes.

neil1978

I saw astrid there years ago and didn't see what all the fuss was about. Nice looking but below average service.
Savannah is by far my favourite girl there followed by naomi.
I've seen a few of the others (don't recall their names)  but they were pretty crap and they just want you to cum and go.
And Elisha is my worst punt of all time, i was out the door in just over 10 mins. If you don't have any extras with her she goes in a strop and tries telling you 30 mins has passed in 10 mins :wackogirl: