Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weight Issues  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Cum_again

Fucking hell...
You're paying them...

Be clean, washed, teeth brushed... after that, fuck it...

Your money is as good as anyone else's.

I got to about 21 stone and then down to about 12... made not one bit of difference to the service I got..

The only thing that ever made a difference was shaving my balls, as I suddenly discovered girls would put them in their mouths,, that's it

Offline Turtle Z

I know you mean well but ironically its posts like yours that causes confusion and in the end people just give up and the result is global obesity.

First off, there is no such thing as "fat storage mode" - otherwise, there wouldn't be anorexia or super skinny African kids.

A calorie is a unit of energy - your body doesn't know whether it comes from a carb source, a protein source or a fat source.

If you consume foods with high glycaemic index and it makes you hungrier and you eat more and you put on weight - what exactly is the cause of the weight gain? A glycaemic index or the cake you decide to put in your mouth? 500 calories of carbs (bread, cake etc) will likely be quite a small portion and wont fill you up much - the result? You get hungry and eat more. 500 calories of protein could be 2 chicken breasts and 2 eggs resulting in you feeling full and not eating further. I've heard people blame their thyroid for weight gain, but not the pack of donuts they eat as a daily snack.

The very basic breakdown again is - calories in vs calories out.

Weight watchers, slimming world, 5:2 diet. They are all dressed up to sell a product, but at the end of the day all they do is count calories.

I've been involved in the sports industry for quite a few years, its not about 6 month diets but complete lifestyle changes. I work with "normal" people and professional sportsman and have seen their results over a number of years.

Oh and btw there is absolutely no correlation between the way someone looks and how healthy they are.

And do you know what weight watchers success rate is, go on, have a guess?  :lol:

You have an overly simplistic world view based on anecdotal evidence. We've all seen the results based on working out but so what? Did you watch the video or are you just to set on your ways to admit you're wrong. No such thing as fat storage mode FFS, you really have no clue  :dash:

hsn23

Fucking hell...
You're paying them...

Be clean, washed, teeth brushed... after that, fuck it...

Your money is as good as anyone else's.

I got to about 21 stone and then down to about 12... made not one bit of difference to the service I got..

The only thing that ever made a difference was shaving my balls, as I suddenly discovered girls would put them in their mouths,, that's it

whoa you lost 9 stone, that's some achievement. Care to share time frames/strategies etc. I'm at 16 stone, pretty stocky. Would love to drop down to 12.

Offline fatboy

As someone who is now middle 60's and remembers clearly 10 (and 40) years ago I would say to keep trim but more importantly retain your stamina.  I am not fat but find keeping going difficult these days. I always did like the girl on top and a slow grind but it is my fave position these days. My work is fairly active so I am not a couch potato, just slowing down unfortunately. I do find looking in the mirror at my regular WG a bit of a turn off - who is that old bloke ? Much prefer to look at her tits as she earns her money......cheers FB.   :cool:

Neal69

Well Fuck me  :scare:

This thread didn't turn out the way I expected it to.

Didn't think it was going to turn into a version of slimmer's weekly  :lol:

Just thought I would get your thoughts on the fact that as a mid 50 's man who did actually weigh himself today (15 7 for those who are interested in such things) has suddenly developed man boobs. :scare:

Yes I do know that one must keep ones self fit and active in later life but I do a job that demands a level of agility and fitness and I do know that I have not played rugby or practiced full combat judo( due to injury) for a long time but still is fairly active and mobile.

Prolly just pissed off that over the last year or so due to a change in life arrangements I seem to have gone from a reasonably in shape bloke to bordering an a fat fucker. Well podgy not so much as huge.

Just my mind thinking that even if I am this old I was not in such bad shape for a fairly tall big framed guy to a podgy big framed guy.

Just caught sight of myself in a mirror and have been reasonably pleased with what I saw in the past but now see the man boobs and podge.

I know we are paying to fuck in this hobby but what I was really asking was have any of you much bigger guys had any reduction in services as you have got bigger ( fatter) ?

I haven't .....Yet

N

mash

And do you know what weight watchers success rate is, go on, have a guess?  :lol:

You have an overly simplistic world view based on anecdotal evidence. We've all seen the results based on working out but so what? Did you watch the video or are you just to set on your ways to admit you're wrong. No such thing as fat storage mode FFS, you really have no clue  :dash:

I imagine their long term success rate is fairly low, and that because company's like Weight Watchers don't educate people on how their methods really work so as soon as they stop buying their products and counting "points", they have no idea what to do. Net result, they pile the weight back on because they go back to their old eating habits.

I watched the first 15mins or so of the video. I dont argue that sugar is unhealthy for you. However even in the early stages of the video, he talks about about calories in/out and the "Coca Cola conspiracy" - how many calories there were in a 10oz bottle in the early 1900's compared to a 20oz bottle in 1992 (double the amount basically). He then goes on to argue about the added salt/sugar content which makes you want to drink more. Again, no arguments my side. Sugar contains...wait for it...calories. The more you drink, the more calories you consume. I haven't watched the rest of the video but I will browse through it later.

It really is that simplistic. This is purely for weight loss and not health btw. No correlation. For example, you could eat 1000 calories of sugar and 1000 calories of chicken and veg. You'd lose weight on both diets but you'd feel hungry and shit on the sugar one, and slightly less hungry but infinitely better on the chicken/veg diet.

My view is based on my own personal experience over a number of years, the people around me and the thousands of people worldwide who follow this mantra and have no issues at all with excess fat. Not everyone exercises. As an example, this chap was once 650 pounds and too fat to move. He counted his calories for 2 years and this is his result: External Link/Members Only

Google pictures of anorexia sufferers and tell me how their body has gone into starvation mode/fat storage mode to preserve their weight. It doesn't happen. They consume too little calories, their body withers away.

Neal69

Thought I would clarify the bit about the full combat Judo.

There is another version to the one I practiced where one just goes through the steps and the motions some call it Ju Jitsu but that was also what my discipline was also called and I only got to Brown belt ( one below Black or more correctly First Dan)

A gym fit guy around my own age who had a very high belt ( 3rd Dan) in this asked me to go up against him not so long ago. I had him  in a choke hold and Hippon ( victory or one full point) within 30 seconds and He was horrified at the aggression and speed that I went at Him and this was after 15 years or more of me not practicing.

I had to give up when in my 40's I started to suffer from a back injury sustained in my 20's and was curious about this slow practice of doing what Karate folk call the Kata as it seemed like a good way of keeping fit.

But fuck no. Going through the motions of Ju Jitsu was I suppose like viewing Cam Girls as opposed to actually Punting.

N

Punter115

Hi Neale...It is quite funny they are all going on about losing weight,calories ,weight watchers etc ...
You have started a slimming monster .....man boobs I hate them also....lose a stone and get on the weights you will soon get shot of them...I hate them but I can't be arsed listening to my own advice even although it will work.
Since putting on the weight I have very little stamina so always c.l.m. would prefer to cum in the bag in them but no chance of that until I get back to the health club for a few months at least.

Offline Cum_again

whoa you lost 9 stone, that's some achievement. Care to share time frames/strategies etc. I'm at 16 stone, pretty stocky. Would love to drop down to 12.
Over a couple of years

Only ate one meal a day, that was a pretty good size, but with plenty of veg rather than too many carbs.

Did light jogging 2/3 times a week.

Not what is recommended, but it worked for me

hsn23

Over a couple of years

Only ate one meal a day, that was a pretty good size, but with plenty of veg rather than too many carbs.

Did light jogging 2/3 times a week.

Not what is recommended, but it worked for me

That sounds horrific. But whatever works.

Are you still sticking with that regimen? Or have you gone back to a more sustainable diet plan? If so is the weight coming back on or have you stablized at 12stn?

Offline Duke295

I used to weigh around 22stone, always had issues with my weight, went down to 12stone (Im 6'1) Never had any issue with either weight I was when it came to service I received. I lost 10stone, took me1 year, ate 3 meals a day, and did not do any exercise outside of my regular golf games on the weekends. Its really not about what you eat, I had a takeout every single friday. Though i was on between 700-1000 calories a day. At first its hard, but first week i lost 15lbs, second week 14, third week 9. After you see those sort of results, you really start to gain the motivation.

And there was no better feeling than after all of that work and effort, being able to go into a store and buying a pair of Armani jeans off the rack, and knowing when you go into stores, you will be able to find your size easily.

mediumjoe

Never been overweight and have always eaten sensibly but always drunk beer and wine on a night time, anyway listened to the media and decided to cut back on the alcohol so I started to drink no/cal  lemonade instead, and was horrified at the amount of weight I was piling on,  so I stopped that, back on the wine and beer and the weight came off again.   About a month ago there was a report in the paper that said that  the sweeteners in fizzy drinks made you want to eat more,  I hadn't noticed that I was but it's possible. 

So if you have got a bit of a weight problem cutting out the fizzy drinks will help.  Joe

Offline Cum_again

That sounds horrific. But whatever works.

Are you still sticking with that regimen? Or have you gone back to a more sustainable diet plan? If so is the weight coming back on or have you stablized at 12stn?
To be honest it wasn't horrific at all.  As long as my evening meal was a decent size, it meant I was fine.

I've slipped a bit, but only a stone and a bit.  Not going back there again.