Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Diane London heathrow  (Read 1068 times)

Habib12

External Link/Members Only

After seeing the other reviews I was going to take her of my hotlist but decided to give it a go she did have a nice body in the pics and braces don't bother me at all, so decided to go for it as I had a flight to catch later that day and had nothing to do.

the venue
Was in a hotel near Heathrow, very discreet took me a while to find the room but nice hotel got their a bit early so decided to have a drink at the bar before I got to her room.

the service
I went into this with open eyes I knew she had braces and I have to say at first that's the only thing I could stare at, but you forget about them very quickly, you can tell she's new to this as there was minimal conversation at the start and she was nervous a bit, she does look her age so that's good, started with FK wasn't to great because of the braces but it got her going moved onto RO, and this is where it was kinda weird she doesn't make a sound, but wasn't a big issue as I read her facial expressions instead and she came in about 5 min took a quick break and onto 69 her oral skills are OK but you have to tell her how to Suck which she will do but it's kinda weird like telling a batista how you want ur cofee, onto  CG she knows how to ride and I think that's the only move she has other than that u have to do everything yourself and tell her what to do which I didn't mind, I came another break then to missionary which she enjoys a lot as she kept giggling and then made noises onto doggy and finished with her giving me a BJ. Chatted for a little while gave her a kiss and back into reality.

Price :1hr - £120 stayed for 10 min extra

pros
She has a 9/10 body like in her pics
She's young genuine age
No clock watching or looking at her phone
Has a tight pussy
Speaks good English
Made me laugh

cons
Inexperienced
Nervous
Quite at times

verdict
I would see her again only because she was genuine and I actually felt relaxed and had a laugh, has a great personality once she warmed up, she does talk a lot once you get her going, this was more of a vanilla service and you have to tell her what to do, i was offered everything advertised  and not once did I hear 'NO' I NO DO IT. which probably all punters have heard once, she was a genuine girl and didn't false advertise like anal_sub_Natalie watch out for her. All together I had a good time and she is sweet girl but if your looking to get your kinky fantasies fulfilled probably not the one to book. But if this is your first punt then I would give it a go, as I've had some horrible punts but this was not one of them money well spent. 

Offline advent2016

Interesting post, if only for the spelling
>telling a batista how you want ur cofee

Still I might give her a go, I like petite girls who enjoy a spanking (if one can believe her likes) and hopefully cim.

Habib12

Interesting post, if only for the spelling
>telling a batista how you want ur cofee

Still I might give her a go, I like petite girls who enjoy a spanking (if one can believe her likes) and hopefully cim.

Yeah broken laptop keyboard have to use the touch
She did all that you would expect on the likes,  not cim if it's not listed she did let me stick a finger in though wish wasn't on the likes but she enjoyed it. Good hunting