Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2016 best filmed punts  (Read 2151 times)

jonbrawn

Any recommendation on ladies who allow filming and are still active? Want to sign 2016 off with a few memories for the wank bank.

Offline momochan

depends on what type of girl you prefer , here is one to start you off

External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

OP I must admit I was pretty disappointed to find that you didn't start the thread off with a few links of your own.

Shes good to film, she can deep throat well.  Nice girl...but she's looking a bit scruffy in the profile picture.

Offline Tonyleung

OP is a punter of 9 yrs by his own admission

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59661.msg771017#msg771017

And zip in terms of contribution to these boards,,,plenty of info on girls that do filming on this board if OP bothered to read them.

Offline pumps

OP is a punter of 9 yrs by his own admission

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59661.msg771017#msg771017

And zip in terms of contribution to these boards,,,plenty of info on girls that do filming on this board if OP bothered to read them.

the plot thickens -

jonbrawn

the plot thickens -

What the hell are you guys smoking?  :wacko:

Are you gonna run background checks or doxing every commenter just because some of us don't feel like participating in the conversation too often?

I used the search, couldn't find anything on filming in 2016, the purple site isn't reliable as everyone can appreciate. What's with inquisition?

jonbrawn

A useful recommendation. Thank you.

Offline Bassman

What Tonyleung may mean is if you spent time reading reviews you'd have come across many people who have filmed their punts.

A lot of pumps punts he films. Maybe trawl through his reviews. That's the first place I would look if I wanted to read of ladies who allow filming. You could also search AW with the being filmed option ticked.

jonbrawn

What Tonyleung may mean is if you spent time reading reviews you'd have come across many people who have filmed their punts.

A lot of pumps punts he films. Maybe trawl through his reviews. That's the first place I would look if I wanted to read of ladies who allow filming. You could also search AW with the being filmed option ticked.

exactly what i did before i posted.

Offline pumps

smoking this typical thread, which was pretty dead in the water before it started.  :sarcastic:

as always its usually good to start some threads with a bit of your own intel / research and folks will usually pile in with some of their knowledge, well I would of anyways.

:hi: