Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Amy - Kings Cross - Gr8 OWO  (Read 2512 times)

Siders69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

....so found myself wandering around Euston about 10.30pm last Thursday and feeling somewhat horny after a few jars, picked the first girl I could find who was available and about 15 mins later VOILA !

Comms: Perfect. Instant reply

Location: Studio apartment on Goswell Rd. She says she moves about and I notice she is in Ealing now

The Girl: Polish, mid to late 20's perhaps 27 or 28, blond, size 8 - 10, acceptably pretty, albeit with a dodgy toothy smile, a touch chubby but otherwise nice full firm tits (real).....didn't get to see much else as I shall explain !

Website: Her pics are clearly taken a few years ago but otherwise it is definitely her - she said she did everything on the website and that it was included in the price - didn't test this as it transpires 

Price: £70 1/2 hour

Action: Well....as I climbed the stairs I figured a quick shag would do it however once I handed over the dosh & showered and I came back in the room; I saw this cute filly provocatively waving her arse at me in her little black dress and tights as she danced in front of a full length mirror holding a glass of wine.....well that was it....I pranced over and pulled her to me and snogged her face off (I couldn't dither coz only had 1/2 hr and had already wasted 10mins). She then put her hand down my trousers, massaged my dick, undid me and dropped to her knees. Her mouth was super warm on my cock and I sank down into a chair in front of the mirror and watched. She stripped me, handed me my wine, told me to sit back and relax and then proceeded with a quite excellent OWO, to the point where I quickly decided that this was EXACTLY what i wanted hehe. It seemed like she was enjoying herself and certainly paid great attention to everywhere actually. Her flickering tongue play was superb, sloppiness just right, noises a great turn on, hands soft, warm and probing. She would not rim me which was a real shame but boy she sucked my balls like a 19 yr old cheerleader and did to be fair lightly explore around my bumhole. At one point she got her tits out and rubbed them all over my cock and balls - excellent titty play. I let it go on for a good while and struggled to maintain myself throughout. She let me stop her a couple of times which was great because all too often they just carry on with the intent to make you cum ASAP. Notwithstanding, I eventually succumbed. I didn't try CIM but she did lick me clean even though I came over myself and she flicked out her tongue to show me a spunklet which was quite classy !! - not quite the right angle for a facial which we agreed but I really didn't care - she wasn't spunk squeamish put it that way !

Wiped up....quick wash and on my way

The only thing i missed was a cigar actually

I bloody well enjoyed that - hats off to her  :hi:

Offline jeezyuk

Hot list.

Would you say she is a stunner? Any tattoos or scars? Belly fat? Clean skin ?

Think I'll see her soon

Siders69

She is not stunning gorgeous no but she is pretty enough - I would give her a reasonable 7

She does have a tattoo on her lower back which is fine with me - it was quite tasteful but then I didn't see her naked, just when I flipped up her dress to inspect her arse !

Skin is quite nice, pale and soft...a few blotches and of course a couple of obligatory bruises to her lower legs but she didn't look abused to me - she was a quite happy chatty fun girl !

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review. She sounds like fun. Hopefully, if the punter dictates the punt rather than her, she is still just as good and up for it.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review. She sounds like fun. Hopefully, if the punter dictates the punt rather than her, she is still just as good and up for it.

Caution is advisable with this W/G IMO

See below for her previous profile and linked reviews

External Link/Members Only

Offline JamesRockford

Offline The_Don

Well spotted Don, THANK YOU

:hi:

Jane/Amy, what ever name she goes by now.  Occasionally pops up in my searches on A/W.

I've noted the change in profile earlier this month and posted in another review. Linked under her old ID > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92785.msg1362920#msg1362920

Offline Tony_Red

Nice one Don. Treasure Trove of resources. Without giving away your day job, but I hope it puts to good use these sharp skills of yours!

Siders69

Blimey - her reviews on here are quite shocking

I guess maybe I got a little lucky but then I didn't have sex with her

.....or maybe I was more pished than I thought !!