Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cali - Premium (Newcastle)  (Read 997 times)

Offline elfy72

Cali – Premium
External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £70

Comms
I booked the day before and the comms then, and the next day when confirming and when I got to the location were great.

Punt
Cali opened the door and showed me to the bedroom, I could see another girl in the other room, not sure who it was.  Cali was wearing a black bra and knickers with something around her stomach, not quite a basque. She was slim and very pretty with long blonde hair and a nice tan.

I stripped off and jumped onto the bed, it was 2 single beds pushed together so not very comfortable. She started off giving me a hand job so it took a while before I got hard. She then gave me a condom to put on which was a small size, it only covered ¾ of my cock and was very tight. There was no oral on me or her.

We started in missionary and her pussy looked nice and shaved, but she had bristly legs and arse which was a little off-putting. I got her to take off her bra and she had nice small shapely boobs.
She wanted to add more lube so we moved to doggy, she was making moaning noises but it all sounded quite fake. She got on top for about 1 ½ minutes then wanted to finish me off with a handjob but we were only 15 minutes through so I said let's fuck in missionary again.

We did that for about 5 minutes before she said again to finish me off with a hand job. I took the condom off and she used some lube to give me a hand job. I cum over her hand and she gets a wet wipe to clean herself up then leaves the packet so I have to get it myself to clean myself up. As I’m getting dressed she sits on her phone with no chatting. Once I’m ready she shows me to the door and is polite in saying goodbye.   

So no kissing, no oral, trying to finish me off early but an attractive girl makes this a neutral.

Offline johnny34

'So no kissing, no oral, trying to finish me off early'

Seems like she's in the wrong job, no effort & lack of services means it's a NO from me. Thanks for the review

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks to you and 'Russ' for your reviews of this lass - both neutral.

Based on these, it's a "No" from me....
FB

Offline TomPI

Thanks for the review , from what I can see in the photos she looks stunning but it is pump and dump , no thanks , limited funds so don’t want to waste them on a quickie , the 2 neutrals are a bit of a warning,
Thanks 👍

Offline CELICA GT

Shame, she looks lush, a case of all show and no go  :(

Thanks for reviewing  :hi:

Offline Russ2016

Yes, she was straight on her phone afterwards for me too, with no chat.