Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenna Premium - Jesmond  (Read 2929 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7200474) (11 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Ivorfakename

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Pretty good, enquired about availability the day before and received prompt replies.

Location - NE2 location near the car dealers. Paid parking plentiful, restrictive free parking depending on permit times and nearest metro is Jesmond for a short walk.

The meet - Jenna is a lovely looking young woman, dark long hair, lovely arse and a fit body. Asked about what she likes/dislikes and said she doesn’t do kissing or CIM.

I didn’t feel like there was much chemistry between us from the off, not much rapport but I wasn’t here to chat so got on the bed and she gave me a lovely OWO blow job. Jenna knows how to suck dick.
Asked if I wanted to fuck her now, so got the Mac on and jumped into reverse cow girl.  She has a wonderful arse and a great tan, tiny little G-string white marks which just emphasised the shape. Had a little explore of the brown button, wasn’t initially denied but as I probed a bit deeper got the message it was out of bounds.
Moved to cowgirl then doggy then requested her to sit on my face. It’s been a while and my cock was getting a bit sore so I just had a wank while she squirmed.
I throughly enjoyed that once I’d come, she continued grinding down for ages afterwards.  I was thinking I’m certain we’re over time, but that didn’t put her off.
Cleaning up she did comment that she might have enjoyed that more than I did, but I loved it so I think it was mutual.

Overall - good 30 mins session to get me back into the game.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 09:41:58 am by Ivorfakename »

Offline TomPI

She looks very fit in the photos

Offline Dimple3

I have only seen a handful of women from Premium and she is without a doubt the second hottest, slightly behind Belle in terms of looks. What I like most is when you're fucking her in missionary, she places her feet in my arse and let's me know what rhythm she likes. There's something about that, that gets to me