Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kelseylewisxo - Peterborough  (Read 1697 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7088096) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline jopost

External Link/Members Only

Met this lady this morning after a week or two of trying to get a date. Usually very quick to respond and checked the day before that the booking was still going ahead.

Met at Kelsey's home, a block of flats, not far from the centre of Peterborough. Dog was locked away. Usual hide behind the door, Kelsey was wear her dressing gown and a very sexy set of red underwear. Very petite and short lady with long red hair tidy back. Lots of kissing and stroking before Kelsey moved onto owo in a few positions. Lots of spit for lube and wanking. Kelsey asked if I ready for the condom, but I wanted to give her oral. Laid her down and went to town on her pussy with rimming. Kelsey had a good bit of bush but not wild amounts. Didnt get any hair in my mouth anyway  :D. Lovely pussy no odour or funny taste.

Kelsey then handed me the rubber to put on because she has long nails. Sex in missionary with both legs up and by her head. really flexible and I certainly enjoyed it! When I finished Kelsey handed me so toilet roll and had to run off to the toilet, which I always take as a good sign lol.

I dont get to Peterborough often, but when I do I think Kelsey may become my go to girl.

Offline donnybob

How much was it and how long for ?