Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot beauty - Hatfield TOFTT  (Read 1459 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4880788) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Nagilum

LinkExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £130

Duration: 1 hour (shoudl have been)

Any one who has punted Christina Dream, Megan Allure etc know this outfit well. They are operating in Hatfield next to the Aldi.

Comms:
Dealing with the Maid. Managed to book easily to see this girl. All done over text in the usual manner.

The Punt:

Did not occur. First walked into a pitch black flat. I couldn’t see her or make her out at all. However, my initial reaction was to question if this was the actual girl and what was being hidden. Now, into the room and I catch a glimpse of her in a very dimly lit room. Let’s put it this way, you want to keep the lights off! What I saw was nothing like the girl in the pictures. However, on further reflection and looking at her pictures, it’s probably her but she looks nothing like the photos on the profile.
She had no makeup on, skin looked awful and she is way older than 28. I would put her in her late 30s. Body is not as slender either and I was really put off by the clear wrinkles.

Now it gets worse, I handed over the notes. The moment I did, she looked at me and said on the bed clothes off. She leaves the room and returns, looking at me angry, almost shouting at the fact I was not on the bed naked. Truth is, she was out the room for 10 seconds and I want to first start by kissing and feeling before moving to the bed. Very impatient and this is my punt, she is not paying me.

I looked her dead in the eye and told her to fetch my money as I was leaving. She came back with the funds and asked me why. I told her this didn’t feel good for me and I wasn’t happy. I also pointed out she looked nothing like her profile pictures. She muttered “the girl in the pictures” didn’t even try to confirm or deny it was her in them.

Conclusion:

Don't even bother. Totally crap, waste of time and I’m one blue pill down and frustrated. Rubbish attitude, rude and a catfish.

Offline jonny6612

Sorry for the experience, can imagine it was frustrating.  It's good she handed back the money without any fuss.

Online simon07

Pictures look too good to be true and I can see why you were tempted.
I wonder what was going through your mind as there was warning signs and you were still parting with the notes - was that I have taken blue pill effect?

The Russian group is dead now, it was good a while back.
Thanks for having a go on our behalf, better fortune next time matey  :drinks:

Online simon07

Some of the Aw reviews mention her by the name Scarlett. Is it a stolen profile?

Offline PilotMan

The Russian group is dead now, it was good a while back.

I think that's the truth, best to swerve this lot now, nothing good has been coming from them lately.