Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: More AdultWork bollocks!  (Read 1584 times)

Offline NIK

Searching for something local I came across this one.

External Link/Members Only

Now apart from the photos which look pretty fake, she says no bareback.
Now take a careful look at her likes and dislikes.

Only on Awank can a prossy say no bb in her profile, then list bb and unprotected among her services.  :rolleyes:

AW really is a crock of shite. I can't be arsed to even waste my time emailing or phoning them any more.  :angry:

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 08:38:28 pm by NIK »

johnnyboy61

Profile inactive already four minutes after your posting! Now there's a result - the power of a Mod!!

Offline NIK

Profile inactive already four minutes after your posting! Now there's a result - the power of a Mod!!

:lol:   No, she's still there.  And I guarantee she won't be the prossy in the pics!

Offline Corus Boy

At first I thought it was that Chloe off X Factor?

She probably argues that she leaves it on the "Like" to get more hits on searches!

Offline NIK

At first I thought it was that Chloe off X Factor?

She probably argues that she leaves it on the "Like" to get more hits on searches!

Well that's another dishonest thing for a start but only to be expected on that crap site.

I think I might phone her later and ask for bb!  :D
Better still ask her if it's her in the photos. Looks Romanian to me.  :scare:

Offline Punting Valley

Yea shit excuse, it is more "Like"ly to avoid :lol: I know most UKP punters myself included would never consider those who offers bb on their like list. Pretty much career suicide in my opinion.

Offline NIK

I'm going to phone this one at some point. Just curious to know what the outcome will be. Will do a 'report.'   :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If she is English she probably has ticked as many likes as possible to bring in extra clients and when they get there she will say its at discretion and only if they have a certificate or any other excuse not to do it knowing that once the guy has his pants down he has already started the booking so either he agrees to use a condom or he leaves without his money back

If however she is EE she like many others until told think bareback means oral without a condom and they normally tick protected sex as well.  For those who don't speak very good English seeing protected sex and bareback listed can confuse them so they assume the wrong thing about BB meaning oral without

I imagine if many went to a different country and had a tick list they too would not have a clue what they were ticking and would have to learn the lingo as they went along

Offline NIK

Was going to phone her tomorrow for a laugh, but guess what, surprise surprise, we now get this bollocks.

External Link/Members Only

Once again AW lives down to expectations.   :angry: