Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parking on a punt  (Read 2814 times)

Offline m21kent

Just an interesting discussion topic really. When you punt and drive to the incall (where it’s a house opposed to hotel) what’s your preference on parking?

Personally I like to park a street away where possible and take a short stroll. I don’t particularly want the WG to be able to identify the car I drive (especially if it’s a local punt)

A few times I’ve been told to park on driveways or over the drive etc.

Offline matthew1986

I park in a local off street car park or a couple of streets away, of course depending on location. Always park the car facing the way out in case I need to get out in a hurry. Never had to but paranoia strikes sometimes!

Matt

Offline m21kent

Glad it’s just just me who’s paranoid then.
I’ve always thought if the WG was working with someone dodgy, what better car to break into while the owner is busy!

Online Coriniumstud

I’m more nervous about leaving my car than meeting a wg

Offline MME

I either park up the street, or in the next street. Much prefer to have my car well out the way. I have two cars, one posh one and one for tip runs etc. I always use the old smoker when on a punt as it blends in much easier to its surroundings.

Offline m21kent

I either park up the street, or in the next street. Much prefer to have my car well out the way. I have two cars, one posh one and one for tip runs etc. I always use the old smoker when on a punt as it blends in much easier to its surroundings.

A punting car!  :thumbsup: I like it!

Offline threechilliman

I’m more nervous about leaving my car than meeting a wg

Me too, so I use my little runaround instead. Nobody will nick that, even if I left the keys in the ignition and the engine running in the dodgiest area of Manchester.

Offline threechilliman

Great minds!!

Offline Doc Holliday

Glad it’s just just me who’s paranoid then.

I don't think its overly paranoid just sensible.

As has been said many times before .. park legally to avoid a ticket and problems that could give.

My worst experience was popping out from work for a lunchtime punt in a narrow time window and then discovering on return I was parked in by another vehicle!

Offline mh

I prefer a car park with machines that take cash - a shrinking number!

Street parking is always fraught - have I missed a restriction sign...?

Offline one eyed panda

Me too, so I use my little runaround instead. Nobody will nick that, even if I left the keys in the ignition and the engine running in the dodgiest area of Manchester.

Now that is truly crazy. Have you ever been to Manchester?
Banned reason: Posting his email address to bypass PM restrictions
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

Now that is truly crazy. Have you ever been to Manchester?

I'm from Manc!

Offline Anadin

As I punt in London my personal policy is to take the first parking spot I can find within a reasonable walking distance. I wouldn't usually choose to park on their driveway (although I have with regulars) but I'm also not too worried about them seeing my car.

Offline Adoniron

I will often drive past the house to check it and then park round the corner, further down the road or in a nearby car park.

I never accept an offer to park on the drive or car park at an apartment block.

Offline Metalgear2018

I park at least running distance from the place. You have to put your safety first. I also make sure that I don't park directly outside because I heard stories of local residents take notes of car number plates.

Offline MrMatrix

Ever since I got a parking ticket at a hotel I park well out the way and cycle into any location. No restrictions. no tickets, no reg numbers, no cameras, park right outside any hotel.. Rarely punt when it rains.
Or I may walk from the next road... :cool:

Offline B4bcock

If the weather is good, I often ride my motorbike to a punt.   You can park a bike pretty much anywhere for free and most people don't notice/recognise them like they do with cars.   The other plus point is that if your civvie phone rings mid-punt you can ignore it with impunity as nobody expects you to hear or answer a call if you are out and about on your bike.   Once the punt is over, you can return the call, saying you only just parked up and checked for missed calls.   :D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 08:07:28 pm by B4bcock »

Offline Moby Dick

You need a chauffeur.
Get dropped off by the current Mrs Moby Dick :bomb:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Need a personal or punting credit card so you can park with an online system and the missus will not know you have been there. You cannot do it on a shared card account. (Cash meters are mostly history by now).

Offline king tarzan

Sometimes I've risked ticket..
Combination of can't find parking so fuck it and bursting for a piss
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline king tarzan

Need a personal or punting credit card so you can park with an online system and the missus will not know you have been there. You cannot do it on a shared card account. (Cash meters are mostly history by now).

Luckily myself and my girlfriend don't have shared accounts
Well yet anyway

Online hullad

I have until recently used a very distinctive classic car, her indoors hates it hence it use on punting expeditions.

Trouble is being it being very distinctive and is recognised, parking in odd streets could be a beacon so I always find a public park or pub to park in to provide a suitable excuse for it and me being there.

I have parted with it recently due to not being able to maintain it myself as I have always have,got an offer and she was gone ending my 49 years with her.

I still use the same parking routine with my car as you never know.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 09:36:39 pm by hullad »

Offline hunkybc

I always park on another street or at least out of site.
Always know my route to get out in a rush.

Offline Beamer

I always park on another street or at least out of site.
Always know my route to get out in a rush.

Same here.
I always try to reconoitre the local roads if it's an area i am not familiar with.  But as nowadays most of my punts are with regulars I know where to park and how to get away quickly if it was neccesary.  None of my regulars or other SP's know what marque of car I drive, colour etc

Offline BanksRobin

What about a Revolut card? (External Link/Members Only)
This is a prepaid car which you can use on holiday as well. The appeal is that you can put £ sterling on the card (using a debit/credit card) and use it like a debit/credit card (draw money from atm, contactless or chip and pin. You can spend the £ sterling OR convert the money on there to different currencies and spend the currency abroad with no currency conversion fees.
The transactions are recorded in the app on your phone so only you have access.

Offline mh

Luckily myself and my girlfriend

You were pushing it when you said you had friends, now you've gone too far with the tall tales.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline The Outsider

Another vote for the "punting car" option here.  I have a private/vanity number plate on my main car which is already a bit conspicuous.    I was once nearly caught out by a mate who commented on my new car as he'd seen it parked in town.  It was parked in town as I was on a punt and the comment was made in front of my then wife.  I managed to think on my feet and got away with it, but lesson learned. 

I still park the shed around a corner so that nobody can easily connect my car with the address of the SP. 

Offline king tarzan

You were pushing it when you said you had friends, now you've gone too far with the tall tales.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can I hire you as a detective?
To see if she cheats on me??? 😂😂😂😀😀😀😄😄

Offline mh

Can I hire you as a detective?
To see if she cheats on me??? 😂😂😂😀😀😀😄😄

No need, she definitely does.  :cool:

Offline king tarzan

No need, she definitely does.  :cool:

She is beautiful ( lucky me) and loyal...( I hope so👍👍👍) early days yet

Offline Baxter63

A mango surprise - or a durian (real) surprise?

« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 02:22:47 pm by Baxter63 »
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline BanksRobin

She is beautiful ( lucky me) and loyal...( I hope so👍👍👍) early days yet
Having an affair is cheating, punting is not.

Based on the above, don’t let her interfere with your super honey mango munching reviews 😄

Offline king tarzan

Having an affair is cheating, punting is not.

Based on the above, don’t let her interfere with your super honey mango munching reviews 😄

Obviously not.. there are so many hotties available by loosening the wallet!!

Offline BarneyBubbles

I also prefer to park a street or 2 away.  I've had 1 girl comment that she'd seen me gettibg out of my car ehich made me a bit paranoid (she was fine and it was an innocent remark but it made me think)

Offline Fuzzyduck

I never park outside and never, ever park in specific spots that a SP recommends (unless it's generic advice, e.g. there's a car park close by). I make the assumption that it's part of her security arrangements that she/her management clock your car details. I tend to chose lower risk punts (e.g. no estates, even during the day) so don't worry too much about emergency getaways, but certainly within 5 minute walk away if I can.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'm concsious that my car is very unusual and distinctive so I'm wary leaving it anywhere that somebody I know might see it and recognise it and wonder where I am. However, I only punt miles from home so it's not an issue mostly.
Dunno if I'm being a bit rash or cavalier but I aim to park near as possible to her gaff as possible. If that means on her drive or right outside then great. I'd much rather park in earshot of the alarm than a few streets away.
The only time I'd not park outside is if she specifically requested I did not park there to preserve her discretion.

Offline Home Alone

I never park outside and never, ever park in specific spots that a SP recommends (unless it's generic advice, e.g. there's a car park close by). I make the assumption that it's part of her security arrangements that she/her management clock your car details. I tend to chose lower risk punts (e.g. no estates, even during the day)   don't worry too much about emergency getaways, but certainly within 5 minute walk away if I can.

I agree with your comments about estates, Fuzzy. I hate visiting SPs who work in flats in modern Council-style estates. All the streets look the same - never straight, of course! - and even the directions from Google Maps seem confusing. I've been a few minutes late a number of times over the years because I'm wandering round a bewildering estate looking for some Close or other.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I agree with your comments about estates, Fuzzy. I hate visiting SPs who work in flats in modern Council-style estates. All the streets look the same - never straight, of course! - and even the directions from Google Maps seem confusing. I've been a few minutes late a number of times over the years because I'm wandering round a bewildering estate looking for some Close or other.

I don't mind them so much. It's not like high rise council blocks and walking past the needles in the stairwells which you've chosen to use since the lifts smell of piss. An unfair generalisation probably but, as I said, I try to minimise the risks these day.

Offline Urban_G

Rarely park in immediate vicinity of wg's place in case of nosey neighbours etc. After I've received the girl's postcode I always scope the area on google maps for parking restrictions or nearby public car parks as well as costs.

On a recent punt the girl said to me to park at the end of a certain road, which I did. Turned out I was right outside her door, although it was a block of flats so not too conspicuous if anyone happened to be twitching their curtains...

Offline Sheraton

I try and avoid driving all together, partly because I am paranoid and partly because in London I can take a tube.  On the few occasions I have drove I park well away, usually about a 5-10 minute walk. 

Offline B4bcock

After I've received the girl's postcode I always scope the area on google maps for parking restrictions or nearby public car parks as well as costs.

Always a good idea.

A couple of times I have been told there is free parking outside and it turned out to be resident-only.   Both times I took the risk and didn't get caught, but it was at the back of my mind during the punts.

Offline Moby Dick

Poor Noddy always getting into trouble with his conspicuous car.

Wonder if he dresses down and has an old banger for his punts?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

It was in the evening, I parked my car, and this bloke started to glare at me,  come up to me and said i can't park here..
I told him its not his parking space, and at this time anyone can park, he agreed, and with a smile on his face he said i can park further down the road, i told him for your own safety just get away from me right now.. he shit his pants and scurried off..
I am not going to have some cunt patronise me for nothing... none of his fucken business where i park when i am allowed to park.

Offline cueball

I never park where instructed. I always find a spot away from the lasses gaff, for two main reasons.....

1) so the lass or pimp cannot link me to my car.

2) so any local scroats cannot link me to the lasses gaff, local scallies will know you'll have your trollies around your ankles in five minutes hence giving them a decent window to rob your motor.

Anonymity is always important at this game!

You could say I'm over thinking it but I'd rather over think it and be ok than take it all for granted and regret it!

Offline Beamer

I never park where instructed. I always find a spot away from the lasses gaff, for two main reasons.....

1) so the lass or pimp cannot link me to my car.

2) so any local scroats cannot link me to the lasses gaff, local scallies will know you'll have your trollies around your ankles in five minutes hence giving them a decent window to rob your motor.

Anonymity is always important at this game!

You could say I'm over thinking it but I'd rather over think it and be ok than take it all for granted and regret it!

Spot on  :hi:

Offline logicbody

First punt I ever did the SP told me to park on a certain road and then to phone her. When I did this she asked me to describe my car and made me move down the road a bit until she could she me from her window. Freaked me out a bit as I was a nervous first timer and never went back. Must have been some sort of security thing for her

Offline Moby Dick

First punt I ever did the SP told me to park on a certain road and then to phone her. When I did this she asked me to describe my car and made me move down the road a bit until she could she me from her window. Freaked me out a bit as I was a nervous first timer and never went back. Must have been some sort of security thing for her
How old where you then?

This was my first car:

Only any good for Kerb Crawling :dance:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 05:03:21 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline MrMatrix

How old where you then?

This was my first car:

Only any good for Kerb Crawling :dance:
Is that one of those ECO cars then :unknown:

Offline Moby Dick

Is that one of those ECO cars then :unknown:
Yeah not very fast but the money I save goes towards my punting addiction.

I’m not alone, look at this lot double parking outside me local parlour.