Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Turn Off!  (Read 2355 times)

Offline stockinglover

Anyone else on here ever had the little surprise extras when going for the reverse oral, I'm talking about the little balls of rolled up toilet paper where the "lady" has had her pre meeting pee and wiped leaving the remains of the toilet paper in little balls for the unsuspecting client to chew on as an extra  :vomit:
What did you do? chew greedily and carry on or bulk and give it a miss  :lol:

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
I wouldn’t usually comment, but  :vomit:

Offline Grenadier36

:lol: :lol:
Pick it off and wipe it on her top lip

Online WARSZAWA16

Yuk! That's put me right off my afternoon tea and biscuits.

mikexxlong

very fucking off putting :vomit:
and I'm inclined to abandon the RO

a little more due care and attention on the pro$$i£'s part wouldn't go a fucking miss
as having bit's of bog roll stuck to her money box just indicates poor hygiene couldn't care less attitude  :thumbsdown:

Flunt

Anyone else on here ever had the little surprise extras when going for the reverse oral, I'm talking about the little balls of rolled up toilet paper

Apparently it's called clitty litter  :D

Offline Littlefoot

Anyone else on here ever had the little surprise extras when going for the reverse oral, I'm talking about the little balls of rolled up toilet paper where the "lady" has had her pre meeting pee and wiped leaving the remains of the toilet paper in little balls for the unsuspecting client to chew on as an extra  :vomit:

Better than the "lady" taking her pre meeting dump I suppose.  :vomit:

Offline pamplona

Rizlas  :D

And no I wouldn't carry on.

Offline badsin

Better than the "lady" taking her pre meeting dump I suppose.  :vomit:

Had that......🤨

Offline Dipper

Offline badsin

Go on then bads.... all the gory details :vomit: :lol:

Mixed race bird, whom I have reviewed on another site. Think Beyonce with the blonde afro.
The meet was in Burton on Trent, it's all glamour in this hobby.
Anyway, bit of a kiss and a cuddle..... move onto the bed, bit of oral on me, then I suggest she spins around so we can 69. As her leg goes over my head and neck, I glimpse the bog roll stuck to her rusty sheriff badge. Fuck it, pull it off, toss it on the carpet and carry on..... :hi:

Offline Dipper

That’s the spirit  :thumbsup:

As long as all looks healthy and there are no offensive smells, there’s no reason to stop.  :D

Offline Littlefoot

Mixed race bird, whom I have reviewed on another site. Think Beyonce with the blonde afro.
The meet was in Burton on Trent, it's all glamour in this hobby.
Anyway, bit of a kiss and a cuddle..... move onto the bed, bit of oral on me, then I suggest she spins around so we can 69. As her leg goes over my head and neck, I glimpse the bog roll stuck to her rusty sheriff badge. Fuck it, pull it off, toss it on the carpet and carry on..... :hi:

The show must go on.  :yahoo: never had the displeasure myself  :vomit: :lol:

Offline Walsalllad15

Went to see a woman in Walsall.  She just facked tanned so some of it got on myself.  Not impressed as if I was with someone it could have been hard to  explain

Offline Dipper

Went to see a woman in Walsall.  She just facked tanned so some of it got on myself.  Not impressed as if I was with someone it could have been hard to  explain

Hate that shit, also heavy make up and cat piss perfume.  :vomit:

Offline Plan R

Had it with a civie once in a pitch black hotel room
I was appalled, ceased the muffdiving immediately and moved on  to the fuck
 :vomit:

Offline WhackDaddy

One Punt in Leeds many years ago. with the prossie in her house went in through the back kitchen could see hubby watching telly in the living room :hi:
Upstairs to the overly darkened bedroom having my bit of fun doing her doggy style thought I'd poke finger and thumb up her arse while i pumped her.

Anywho, went to the bathroom to clean up to find my fingers all covered in shit :vomit:

Trouble was I'd been scratching my face as well  :scare:

Offline hungrypunt

Few fingers in a girls arse once, found a  little malteser, threw it to once side and enjoyed the throws of passion, being careful where I put that hand till a little break and a wash :)

Offline winkywanky

Many years ago I had a hot young thing round to my house on an outcall.

I love rimming both ways, so I flipped her round onto all fours and stuck my tongue up her arse crack...it seemed as though there was a half-eaten Marathon bar there (with a hazelnut in every bite). An otherwise clean girl who'd either had a shit and not cleaned her arse before the punt, or perhaps she'd farted and followed through, blissfully unaware? Either way, I gagged, rasped my tongue on my shirt sleeve and rushed out to the bathroom to swill out my mouth with mouthwash.

Flipped her back over, fucked her senseless in mish and then got her the fuck out of there  :scare:.

Offline jimmymac

I love rimming both ways, so I flipped her round onto all fours and stuck my tongue up her arse crack...it seemed as though there was a half-eaten Marathon bar there (with a hazelnut in every bite). An otherwise clean girl who'd either had a shit and not cleaned her arse before the punt, or perhaps she'd farted and followed through, blissfully unaware?

Jesus H. Christ!!! :scare: :vomit:  You've just put me off my friday evening fish and chips!

Offline winkywanky

I hope you don't have chocolate fudge cake for dessert  :wacko:.

Offline Taggart

Shows the class of the WG. Cheap bog roll..... :D

Offline Dipper

I love rimming both ways, so I flipped her round onto all fours and stuck my tongue up her arse crack...it seemed as though there was a half-eaten Marathon bar there (with a hazelnut in every bite). An otherwise clean girl who'd either had a shit and not cleaned her arse before the punt, or perhaps she'd farted and followed through, blissfully unaware? Either way, I gagged, rasped my tongue on my shirt sleeve and rushed out to the bathroom to swill out my mouth with mouthwash.

Flipped her back over, fucked her senseless in mish and then got her the fuck out of there  :scare:.

This is why I’ve never gone any further than toying with the idea of rimming a prossie.  :scare:

Offline winkywanky

Most are clean enough, I tread more carefully now and take a gentle sniff before making contact. It's naughty and it tastes nice (not of shit), different from pussy but just as much of a turn on for me.

Offline winkywanky

Years ago I was at a party and a guy was being blown by one of the girls. She was on all-fours on the bed and I snuck up behind and started to rim her. She went a bit crazy and her blowjob went from 6 to 11 on a scale of 10 (very Spinal Tap). The guy who was being blown looked up and immediately came in her mouth - he gave me a big thumbs-up  :D.

Offline Hurley

Ive eaten a lot of pussy down the years but can honestly say I’ve never come across this before
 :wacko:

Offline Bogof60

Never heard that one.
 :lol:  :D  :lol:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

I experienced ‘clitty litter’ once, an unpleasant blemish on an otherwise delightful flange, I simply removed it and continued  :thumbsup:

Offline Fulcrum

When you open the bin to dispose off the helmet you see it overflowing! I'm under no illusion but the sheer number inside made me think it had not been emptied for a while! The lady in Q is nice though. Next time I book her I'll make it a point to mention that!

Offline Grenadier36

Shows the class of the WG. Cheap bog roll..... :D

Maybe she should stick to wetwipes...

Offline regalsun

Just when you think you've heard it all.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 02:40:04 pm by regalsun »
Banned reason: Troll with no intention of contributing
Banned by: daviemac

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I to have experienced "clitty litter" found it a bit off, the odd time I have a mid punt per I wash him off again, the same curtousey would have been nice, or at least have bay wipes or toilet wipes with you, oh well one rule for one an all that, was a crap punt from start to finish, wish I'd been contributing back then

Offline surreyvisitor

:vomit: some of you guys are animals!! :hi:

After reading this thread I think I have been put off for life now!