Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: handjobs / Happy Endings  (Read 1405 times)

Offline vanguard

We almost all like a good HJ at the end of a massage but how many of you feel, like I do, that the massues tends to do fast hand movement so that we guys cum quickly.

There seems to be a massive variety in the way Hjs are performed, granted, every girl has their own style, speed and tightness of grip, and I have asked a few who have performed this on me if they get turned on whilst doing it, Most reply that its just a job to earn extra money, however, some seem to start breathing heavily when they sense you are about to come, and at the same time, tighten their grip.

One Thai who I wont mention said she was new to the spa but had never done a happy ending on an un-cut cock, I told her, just treat it like a cut one that you are used to, so she spent the first 5 minutes, just slowly pulling the foreskin up and down which was actually nice, and a turn on as she had her eyes glued to my cock with an enthusiastic look, as soon as the pre cum came out she quickly moved her head out the way because she thought I was about to shoot

I know we all like a bit of a tease rather than the girl just grab and tug away at full speed, but many only do this.
When the girl says " Do you want this massaging"  Its not really a massage, they just fondle your balls and cock and once you are hard they just start a fast HJ., but the worst thing is that many stop stroking after the first spurt of cum and this is so annoying

Just my little input on my various punting experiences :crazy:

I think more time should be spent on the HE, maybe 10 minutes of massage to the cock and balls, and then do the HJ

Offline lewisjones23

why dont you open up your own place and start offering wanks out?

can employ this mystery Thai as well, literally no good reason why you shouldnt name

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How do you know what we all like?  Anyway it would seem you're going to the wrong providers, go and see Sheng in Chester-le-Street, she's excellent at teasing.

Offline dgh7622

How do you know what we all like?  Anyway it would seem you're going to the wrong providers, go and see Sheng in Chester-le-Street, she's excellent at teasing.
one of the best

Offline Prof O lactic

I often find the absolute best massage has a fast and furious ending as the Massuse is reluctantly accepting the happy ending in order to  secure the booking,  whereas the  best cock worshipping toe curling body shaking orgasm has been preceded by a very ordinary rub , as she isnt trained or interested in the art of massage.

Offline lewis666

It appears to be a growing market as the regional forums are full of questions and reviews of girls provided such services and doubt it’ll be long before a lot more ladies offer the same given the smaller service list but not vastly different price structure

Blarney Rubble

I think more time should be spent on the HE, maybe 10 minutes of massage to the cock and balls, and then do the HJ

Sounds like your wasting a lot of money for a massage when all you want is a wank. Why not just book 30min or 15 min blow n go. Just saying...  :music:

Offline freeze44

Each to their own and all that and tried a few massage places but if that all you want is a hanjob just see a wg  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sounds like your wasting a lot of money for a massage when all you want is a wank. Why not just book 30min or 15 min blow n go. Just saying...  :music:

Because you don't get the massage that way. 

Offline Malvolio

If that's what you think, why don't you just tell the WG that's what you're after?  Doesn't sound an outrageous demand to me so you should be able to get it done the way you like.

Offline Josler

Many years ago I saw a polish FBSM lady, who’s HR method was an intense knob massage.
No sensuality or build up but done in a manner that made me cum very quickly.
Always a great massage though