Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Dayana - Liverpool Street / Aldgate east  (Read 2295 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7425506) (42 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Blazing29

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened in Mid November 2023

Comms - Texted on the same day for a late evening meet and all agreed within 30 minutes. Full address was given during our initial communication and then flat number given once i arrived.

Location - Roughly 8-10 mins walk from either Liverpool street or Aldgate east station but i drove to her place. Parking is fine after 7pm but you will struggle to find one before that as all bays are business permit holder. Sainsburys only a minute walkaway incase if you need to pull out the cash.

Services - 1 hour £180 for DFK, Sex, tits play, OWO

Requested service - Dress request and standing foreplay at the beginning which she obliged.

Meet - Greeted by Dayana hiding behind the door and i was really surprised how beautiful she was.

Action - Spent 10 mins kissing and caressing while standing and exploring each others body. Started LFK, then progressed to proper DFK with tongue action. Moved onto bed for more kissing and OWO. Don't really want to go into details as she already has plenty of positive reviews here but all i can say is that she made me cum twice which is a rare for me these days.

Summary - Very pretty lady with good attitude, good kisser and a solid GFE for me.

Online PilotMan

Don't really want to go into details as she already has plenty of positive reviews here but all i can say is that she made me cum twice which is a rare for me these days.

Aww, don't be a spoilsport, sharing is caring.

Online PilotMan

Services - 1 hour £180 for DFK, Sex, tits play, OWO

She usually charges £30 extra for OWO on top of her £180 hourly fee - are you saying it was included?

Offline Blazing29

She usually charges £30 extra for OWO on top of her £180 hourly fee - are you saying it was included?

She did not mention any extras in the text and I assumed OWO was included. She delivered OWO and did not ask for extra money.

Offline Blazing29

Aww, don't be a spoilsport, sharing is caring.

There's not much to add any different from previous reviews but yeah, 1st round was cowgirl where I finished and she did let me play with her tits while she was riding me. We took about 5 minutes break before initiating the 2nd round. Missionary, Cowgirl and then finished in Mish again. I dont really prefer doggy position as I like to kiss during sex.

Online PilotMan

She did not mention any extras in the text and I assumed OWO was included. She delivered OWO and did not ask for extra money.

Ok, that's interesting. I wonder if that's a new policy for her, or if it's just because you're such a handsome hunk  ;)

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Looks gorgeous. She's on my HL. Cheers for the review! :thumbsup:

Offline deg_dilemma

Looks gorgeous. She's on my HL. Cheers for the review! :thumbsup:

She was stunning in a very natural way when I saw her a couple of years ago. And much better priced too at £120/hour!

Still looks well worth a punt and I will have a go if I can get a chance.