Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Sugar & Spice x  (Read 2150 times)

3 review(s) for x Sugar & Spice x (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

gheema

Visited her for 1.5 hours. One of the best WGs I've had. Definitely the best GFE. Nice tight pussy that she uses to squeeze your cock as she orgasms. Lots of DFK. Didn't wear what I'd requested but that was because she couldn't find it. Definitely reacts best to doggy. Flat is a little hard to find.

The chat between rounds is now the best I've experienced. Really fun bubbly girl. Will definitely see again.

Not sure if she offers CIM.

External Link/Members Only

bighands

Agreed - Summer is great. She keeps very fit, so never runs out of energy if you fancy a lively session. CIM is something you need to "persuade" her to do - it's not something she really seems to enjoy, but she'll oblige if you're being nice to her. She does get very wet.

Offline Chewey

Agreed - Summer is great. She keeps very fit, so never runs out of energy if you fancy a lively session. CIM is something you need to "persuade" her to do - it's not something she really seems to enjoy, but she'll oblige if you're being nice to her. She does get very wet.

I agree with above have seen Summer a few times always been good, great body & always tries to please.

Offline Stiltskin

Can you say what part of town she's in? There are quite a few places in Soton I'd rather not go.

Offline Chewey

Can you say what part of town she's in? There are quite a few places in Soton I'd rather not go.

No her apartment is nice & clean, the area is good there are lots of boats there. 

:thumbsup:

Offline Stiltskin

No her apartment is nice & clean, the area is good there are lots of boats there. 

:thumbsup:

Thanks. That's probably one of the best areas there is in Soton :)

Hip75

Hi there how good is summer? And what services does she do? As thinking of seeing her!

Hip75

How good is sugar and spice? And what services does she do?