Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sexy Lady  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Turtle Z

Has anyone seen this WG before? I find it odd that I've just noticed someone who is so well reviewed. My worry is that it is someone I would have avoided before a potential recent name change but I don't recognize her pics, not that she has many. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I assume you have spotted the 1 Neutral review by Redkettle. She has been around for a while, and has been discussed on here. AFAIR, FRs for her were banned on the other site, as fake ones had been submitted by her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Search under "310940" on main UKP. x5 Hits come up on her.

She was previously called Victoria Gray, but lately keeps changing her name.

Offline Turtle Z

Search under "310940" on main UKP. x5 Hits come up on her.

She was previously called Victoria Gray, but lately keeps changing her name.

Cheers CT,  Victoria Gray has confirmed my suspicions. It was the West Bridgford link that made me think it might be. Most definitely one to be avoided. One of my worst ever punts.

Online RedKettle

I also got attacked via PM by her as a result of my review - which as I said to her in a reply was about the best thing said about her on this site!!

Needless to say I have not been back.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I also got attacked via PM by her as a result of my review - which as I said to her in a reply was about the best thing said about her on this site!!

Needless to say I have not been back.

Did Victoria PM you from within this forum? If so, she muast be a member on here.

Did you make Admin aware of this attack?

Online RedKettle

Yes within forum and yes Admin aware - he also got a PM saying I was stalking her!!!  Like I would want more contact with her!!!

MrBridger

More evidence for my thesis that any profile name that includes the word 'Sexy' is one to avoid. Also her punctuation is all over the place, so as a Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Nazi that's game over for me!

Offline Turtle Z

Yes within forum and yes Admin aware - he also got a PM saying I was stalking her!!!  Like I would want more contact with her!!!

Well you kind of are really. Your review will stalk her through every change of name.

Offline Turtle Z

Yet another  name change and obviously trying to outrun a not very illustrious reputation, now called sexy tanned lady.

Hidden Image/Members Only