Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Foxy Lady  (Read 919 times)

Offline mr-oraltastic

Anyone remember the lady from Beeston , about 3 years ago, called Francesca who advertised as Classy Foxy Lady? worked from above her own alternative therapy premises and was very discreet

Offline mr-oraltastic

Am assuming she was so discreet that she was under everyones radar, she never went on AW, she was a gorgeous lady in her early 50's but suddenly disappeared ... just wondered where she went?

Offline RedKettle

Yes I saw her a few times as well and was very pleased with her - real shame when she disappeared.  I think she has an ageing relative down south so it may be to do with that.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Yes she lived up to her name wonderfully ... you don't know of any equally classy ladies do you?

I saw Sophisti-Kate in Leicester a couple of times but she had to let her Glenfield (Leicester) flat go and now operates from home in Ashbourne which isn't on my patch at all

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yes she lived up to her name wonderfully ... you don't know of any equally classy ladies do you?

I saw Sophisti-Kate in Leicester a couple of times but she had to let her Glenfield (Leicester) flat go and now operates from home in Ashbourne which isn't on my patch at all

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mr-oraltastic

That's her , I highly recommend if you like a classy mature lady

flateric55

thanks very much for the info - she sounds like my type. I have emailed her on AW.