Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot-Marta  (Read 2902 times)

Offline _Bender_

Right fellas, I need a booking with a-levels, and without travelling too far I'm tempted with seeing Hot-Marta External Link/Members Only

She has good feedback on AW & also on here too, but what I'm a bit unsure about is her age. She says she's 25 on her profile and looks like she has the body of a 25 year old, but to me facially she looks more 45.

Have any of you fellas seen her and could give me some reassurance.

Thanks.

Offline _Bender_

Mmm..... Reading more about her I've seen some negative posts, also it seems she's much older than 25, so I'll let her slide, anal will have to wait.

Been in contact with Naughty Bethany, External Link/Members Only so I might give her ago.

:)

Offline Taggart

I saw her in Bham at least five years back, and she claimed 25 then. I'd say 32-24?

All pro$$ies lie about their age. She's no exception.  My own view is that there is better around now.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I saw her in Bham at least five years back, and she claimed 25 then. I'd say 32-24?

All pro$$ies lie about their age. She's no exception.  My own view is that there is better around now.

Agree about the age, saw her incall in Leicester few years ago.

Also, the only WG in my punting history who made me brush my teeth at her premises (I insisted on a new toothbrush) in order for DFK to take place!!! Was not pleased about this!!!!!

Offline Taggart

Agree about the age, saw her incall in Leicester few years ago.

Also, the only WG in my punting history who made me brush my teeth at her premises (I insisted on a new toothbrush) in order for DFK to take place!!! Was not pleased about this!!!!!

WTF?  You are serious, aren't you.  Would not let me finger her, which I enjoy doing.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

WTF?  You are serious, aren't you.  Would not let me finger her, which I enjoy doing.

She had agreed over the phone to DFK and OWO, the minimum I usually seek. When I turned up, she said DFK would still be allowed, but not just mouthwash being used, but I had to brush my teeth. As I was planning to use the shower to freshen up, I said that brushing would be fine, but that I had to have a new set of toothbrush. She was not pleased with that request, but I was ready to walk out, reminding her that she had agreed to this and that she was now backing out. Hindsight, I was unlucky that she had a new toothbrush set ready.

Also, I am sure there was someone else (male?) present there, but made themselves discreet and very quiet. As she moves around a lot (Bham, Leic/Nott, Derby), I presumed she was using someone else's flat, so expected the owner to be there.

Offline peterk2

Thought I'd help out with some hands age verification!
 I mean what could possibly go wrong with such high ratings and good reviews and FRs...

How wrong was I. Just had the worst punt ever. She was completely off her head not sure if it was drink or drugs - but she was drinking throughout the meet - mostly spilling actually. She was a fucking mess.

It was too late by the time I realised - had already paid. I persevered for a while but it was awful. As above no fingers or fk, no owo either.

Light was kept off to hide her age which I'm putting closer to 40.

I gave up after a while and left - had to move her out of the way as she wasn't able to even open the door.

Worst punt ever.

Tony Montana

How wrong was I. Just had the worst punt ever. She was completely off her head not sure if it was drink or drugs - but she was drinking throughout the meet - mostly spilling actually. She was a fucking mess.

It was too late by the time I realised - had already paid. I persevered for a while but it was awful. As above no fingers or fk, no owo either.

Sounds similar to my punt with her, she was pissed on red wine and completely out of it.

Offline finky

They must operate a bait & switch strategy. A friend of mine had paid a visit and reported back a positive experience. With that in mind, I went for the full hour, confirming Anal.

In the end all i got was pathetic oral and a handjob. I politely persisted in requesting other services and she kept ignoring me. I couldn't believe it! AVOID!

Offline 12leic12

Tried to see her on two occasions when she was in Leicester, went down to postcode she gave me and parked up. Called her for apartment number, started babbling a load of nonsense I cant remember. Kept me waiting outside, called her a few times. Waste of time.

Pogo

Pity, I had a good experience about 4 years ago.

Offline Mackapaka

I had a v good experience about 3 years ago but would have put her at least at 40 then....she also did a damn fine pedicure

Offline themightyimp

They must operate a bait & switch strategy. A friend of mine had paid a visit and reported back a positive experience. With that in mind, I went for the full hour, confirming Anal.

In the end all i got was pathetic oral and a handjob. I politely persisted in requesting other services and she kept ignoring me. I couldn't believe it! AVOID!

+1 didn't even get my Old Man wet
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac