Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of Thai Girls in the East Mids  (Read 2236 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Please list KNOWN Thai Girls in the East Mids, or who tour here, who come (highly) recommended or have decent reviews on UKP, and whose profile pics are GENUINE without the risk of being B&S.

As usual, will post details of one for a starter. This one has been recommended to me by numerous members on here, and am currently waiting for her to return back to Leicester.

I have been told that Katie has a spider web Tattoo on her left shoulder.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Good starter CT, she was on my list before she headed back to Brum.
Sorry, I can't contribute to this thread. Yet!!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Agree about the age, saw her incall in Leicester few years ago.

Also, the only WG in my punting history who made me brush my teeth at her premises (I insisted on a new toothbrush) in order for DFK to take place!!! Was not pleased about this!!!!!

Above experience with the last Thai girl I saw nearly put me off punting altogether. She initially wanted me to brush my teeth with a USED toothbrush  :scare: :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38236.0

Offline RogerBoner

i suspect they are just fluffies that accept anything as good and get no better, expect they like to think they get better.

Maybe iloverogerscock's ressurection has still gone ot his head.

Pure low standards IMO.

Sounds also like a bullshit cover story for white knighting

I wouldn't want to incur the wrath of VirtualWaster. 'Nuff said.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

i suspect they are just fluffies that accept anything as good and get no better, expect they like to think they get better.

Maybe iloverogerscock's ressurection has still gone ot his head.

Pure low standards IMO.

Sounds also like a bullshit cover story for white knighting

I wouldn't want to incur the wrath of VirtualWaster. 'Nuff said.

No one takes that clown seriously don't worry haha

My two pence addition to the thread, after my review/meet with Lisa_K I would recommend avoiding her.

link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152388.0
Rating 2/10 - fat ugly poor attitude that rushes the queue through, no kissing a little owo.

Offline johnnot

She is in Nottingham at the moment.  I just visited her.  When I called back she was grumpy that I was not right outside at the gate, so be warned.  She is a nice looking girl, great hair, great nipples but plastic tits.  I let her call the shots and was not disappointed.  OWO, her on top then me on top to finish.  Then a piss poor massage but followed by a bonus cim.  I was not complaining.  Money well spent.

Offline NotMe

The first few times I saw her a few years ago she was all over me. A massage into body to body to get your juices flowing, then DFK and OWO leading onto passionate sex in all positions.
Then she went away over christmas. When she came back the massage and body to body was the same, but no more kissing and no OWO.
The pictures are 4 or 5 years old and she had put on a few pounds (less than a stone) when I saw her last.
Worth a punt as she might have just gone off me for not seeing her for a couple of months.