Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kung Thai massage mapperley  (Read 1054 times)

Niceguy82

I saw this advert on gumtree a Thai independent lady who offers massage and HR not to sure if she does anything else to be honest I was wondering if anyone has seen her as theres no feedback on her or pictures what she look like etc here the gumtree link

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:09:59 pm by Niceguy82 »

Niceguy82

In the advert it says ring Kung but if you read the rest on the advert it says her names angie 25 year old etc.....
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:17:57 pm by Niceguy82 »

Offline Mr_Smith

Hi

Pretty much sure i seen this Angie over a year ago in Nottingham, was a fs back then but can't say the lady still offers this service, overall very nice and petite but a good few years older than the pics on AW,

Im sure she would be cool about you asking about services, i hope this helps...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Niceguy82

Thanks for the link on adultwork :) there 1 review on there but you can't read it she's stopped people reading reviews so now I'm like hmmmm not sure with your visit would u go again she's based in Arnold I called her she does massage for 30 mins £25 1 hour £50 HR and massage £60 anything else £20 extra when u went would u say she's 100% lady as Thai girl most of them have sex change etc ladyboys also they are petite kind of people so guys with pre op can pass off as girls easy if they haven't got massive hands etc lol

Offline Mr_Smith

I would not visit again no, but i don't regret i went before either, the service was overall ok.... the whole transgender thing I'm not sure, then if you thought that way about thai girls i guess it could put you off all together seeing them, she seemed very feminine to me although had enhanced tits, she is petite and very short with a cute curvy figure didnt take much notice of the size of her hands, didn't speak much but was very welcoming offering shower and fresh towels after the time was up.

Offline Knockonwood

just looked at her profile pics she's stunning did she look exactly like in her pictures what was the massage and services like