Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD - Euston - Sign me up for the Fan Club!  (Read 1176 times)

MrBridger

OK so we all know who she is but for the sake of completeness:

External Link/Members Only

After reading all the positive reviews on here I just had to go for it.

Summary:

The hottest and horniest two hours I have ever spent with anyone in my life.

Apartment lent to Kristen by one of the Maxes girls who was on holiday. She had originally planned for a hotel but this place became available and was much preferable to a hotel meet.

Comms:

Outstanding. Contacted K in early March by Email, she responded quickly but as I could only see her on a weekday during working hours the earliest date she could make was today because of her other work commitments. After agreeing date and time, we exchanged a few emails discussing my preferences, clothing requests etc. Her responses were always prompt, efficient and friendly. She texted me on the morning of the meet to confirm the full address and I just had to text back to let her know I'd received it.

The experience was (exactly as I wanted) somewhere between GFE and PSE - what has been described elsewehere as MGIADSE (My Girlfriend is a Dirty Slut Experience). I'm not naturally dominant and I had asked K to take the lead, which she was happy to do.

Cost:

£350 for 2 hours (booked before the recent price rise)

Looks/Personality:

'Hot Girl Next Door' sums her up perfectly. Her age and measurements are as per her profile description. Petite, curvy, dark blonde hair, those beautiful grey eyes, the most glorious boobs and deliciously soft skin with a bit of a tan (why are tan lines so sexy?). Arse to die for. Delicious shaved pussy (I personally prefer a little bit of hair down there but I'm not complaining).

I'm not going to get involved in the debate about who she may or may not resemble; suffice to say that I found her completely captivating but after a short time in her company I ceased caring what she looked like because I was just so caught up in what we were doing to each other.

She was friendly, chatty and welcoming from the outset, just all round a lovely, lovely girl.

Services:

Deep French Kissing (constant), Oral Without (frequent and prolonged, with Deep Throat and occasional gagging), Reverse Oral with fingering (leading to a cheeky squirt), 69, Rimming both ways, Anal fingering, Toys, Squirting, Covered Anal and Vaginal sex in multiple positions including ATM/ATP. CIM/swallow would have been available I'm sure but I just couldn't manage a second pop despite K's amazing technique. We may have done other things but as others have said it all turns into a bit of a blur and I think this just about covers it.

The meet:

Turned up at the appointed time and place and she promptly buzzed me into the building. Greeted at the flat door by K in a smart blouse and skirt with sexy lingerie underneath, exactly as I had requested. Welcome kiss turned into the first of many bouts of DFK. Nice start!

I then handed over the fee (without her asking) as well as a bottle of champagne (which we shared during the meet) and some chocolate covered strawberries (which we didn't, although she kindly offered to do so).

A bit of a chat, then into the shower for me.

We then moved into the bedroom (she was still fully dressed, again as I had asked). More standing DFK and touching as together we removed her clothes. I freed her full, perky boobs from their confinement and had a bit of a play with them (rude not to), she bent down to take my cock into her mouth for the first of many times. After a couple of minutes of delicious gentle oral from her, she got onto the bed on all fours and I pulled her thong to one side (and eventually off altogether) so I could start working my tongue and then fingers into her beautiful, sparkling clean arse. Pussy fingering at the same time.  Some gentle moaning ensued and she began pushing back onto my face.

Next she lay on her back on the bed while I put my tongue and fingers to good use on her pussy. She let me know what was working for her, she got wetter and wetter and eventually I succeeded in making her cum with a little squirt for good measure!

Next it was my turn and I lay back while she knelt to one side of me and worked her magic on my cock. Her oral skills are well described elswehere; at one stage she guided my hand to the back of her head encouraging me to push down so my cock went deeper into her throat, causing a bit of gagging, lots of spit; just amazing. While this was happening I was using my fingers on her downstairs areas, with her vocal encouragement. 

Then on with the condom and the main event - fantastic sex in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, alternating between pussy and arse (with a bit of ATM for good measure), all to the accompaniment of pretty constant DFK and some dirty talk whispered into my ear (that feels so naughty/tight/wet etc. etc). Again she had really paid attention to my requests as I can find overt 'sex talk' quite off putting -  shouting 'fuck my arse you dirty bastard' would do nothing for me whereas 'oh yes that feels so tight in there' whispered in my ear is so much sexier.

69 happened at some point.

The cowgirl eventually led to an incredible orgasm for me (I think I was in her pussy when it happened but am not 100% sure).

Bit of a 'break' then, although the DFK pretty well continued throughout and there weren't many times when my cock wasn't receiving some kind of attention from her hands or mouth.

Wonder of wonders, without any prompting out came the Hitachi and K proceeded to make herself squirt (a lot) in very short order indeed. Incredibly sexy.

Round two much as round one, except for two things: doggy as well as cowgirl, and the introduction of a pretty metal butt plug with a jewel at the end which K pushed into herself while I was in her pussy and added yet another sensation to the experience. More blowjobs, with K pushing back on the two fingers I had in her arse (and of course a thumb in her pussy so it didn't feel left out).

Eventually it became clear that a second pop was out of the question despite K's expert ministrations (and all the willpower I could muster) so we finished off with another few minutes of RO, which again made K very wet.

All in all, a brilliantly enjoyable two hours. I must get some advice about that refusal to pop twice; if even K can't make it happen, there's clearly some kind of change needed from my perspective.

Positives:

Absolutely Everything - Enough said above.

Negatives:

Only cost and distance. K could become an expensive addiction!

Summary:
So glad I decided to join in the MissKDD experience.

Would I recommend: What do you think?
Would I revisit: Of course, finances permitting.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 11:54:44 pm by MrBridger »

Offline anyfucker

"... after a short time in her company I ceased caring what she looked like because I was just so caught up in what we were doing to each other...."
+1
well said.

Offline hendrix

Good review MrBridger,  :cool: the UKP MissKDD fan club is growing!