Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spent hours researching, but visitor needs help please  (Read 2199 times)

daveinlondon

I've been a lurker and finally joined today.  I am coming to London next week and am hoping I can repay the favor of help by posting reviews from post my visit.  Unfortunately the women I was hoping to meet are not around because of Easter.  To give you a sense of the type I was looking for, my top choices who are not available were:

Erica25      External Link/Members Only
Heidi Love  External Link/Members Only

I thought about the following, but thanks to this great service it sounds like I should avoid these two:

ImassageU   External Link/Members Only
Lisa-Lee       External Link/Members Only

I value pretty face/good looks and a thin or athletic body more than the range of services offered.  All natural is strongly preferred as well. 
Massage with HR would be ok, and additions from there would be a bonus.  Asian/Oriental is a definite plus and preferred but not a requirement.  I would also be happy to go to a massage parlor, although are there any where you can actually choose the masseuse?

Some other listings that look interesting but could not find anything here:

Flora Massage External Link/Members Only

Budget is pretty flexible and up to 200 is ok for a real beauty.

Thanks in advance for the help and I promise to repay with reviews!

mrhappypants

Depends where you are in London but consider

Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or
using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both petite attractive and good service - see reviews.

This one is up in Glasgow currently but says she might come back during the summer.  Looks are her selling point

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Dave

Offline Hobbit

I've been a lurker and finally joined today.  I am coming to London next week and am hoping I can repay the favor of help by posting reviews from post my visit.  Unfortunately the women I was hoping to meet are not around because of Easter.  To give you a sense of the type I was looking for, my top choices who are not available were:

Erica25      External Link/Members Only
Heidi Love  External Link/Members Only

I thought about the following, but thanks to this great service it sounds like I should avoid these two:

ImassageU   External Link/Members Only
Lisa-Lee       External Link/Members Only

I value pretty face/good looks and a thin or athletic body more than the range of services offered.  All natural is strongly preferred as well. 
Massage with HR would be ok, and additions from there would be a bonus.  Asian/Oriental is a definite plus and preferred but not a requirement.  I would also be happy to go to a massage parlor, although are there any where you can actually choose the masseuse?

Some other listings that look interesting but could not find anything here:

Flora Massage External Link/Members Only

Budget is pretty flexible and up to 200 is ok for a real beauty.

Thanks in advance for the help and I promise to repay with reviews!

Heidi Love is a beautiful girl and I've seen her before. However, she provides massage and oral (with a condom) only. I would recommend if that's what you're looking for.  :)

daveinlondon

Many thanks for the replies.  Heidi sounds great but she is not available this week and alas I leave the UK before she returns (next visit will hopefully be better timed).  My hotel is in the Park Lane area if that matters for good parlours to potentially visit.

daveinlondon

Posted my first review as promised.   More to come. Visited Lavender on Shaftesbury...see in review section.

daveinlondon

I just left my 2nd review, this time on HMN.  Negative by the way.

daveinlondon

Just left my 3rd review with this one on a Thai place:  External Link/Members Only

Positive, but read the whole review.