Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Small/petite wgs - 5ft or less?  (Read 3517 times)

Offline od13218

Walked past a gorgeous oriental girl on the way home today - she was tiny, can't have been more than 5ft. Oddly, as I'm normally a BBW fan, I got a raging horn and have had a petite-Oriental fantasy ever since.
Can anyone recommend a London WG who's really petite and cute? Ideally oriental - not necessarily young, just small! Even more ideally really kinky, too, but I'll take a vanilla punt with the right lady ;)
Jeez, one day I'll understand how my sex-brain works but not today!
Cheers
Doug

Mark Andrews

A girl both Oriental and Petite is Angel Eve: External Link/Members Only.

She is also featured as a highly recommend girl for hire on Cherry Girls as well as via: External Link/Members Only.

If you are a little unsure, also have a look on AW to see who may be on there.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Not oriental, but petite and I would say under 5' - Hot Olivia External Link/Members Only so long as this is the same girl as old profile Sweet Tina External Link/Members Only (now down)

Offline PLeisure

5'2" Pole. Miniature doll, sz4 dancer - but check her feedback here first
External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Offline SamLP

I saw Anni after reading Hydrants review. One for the bucket list really as she is tiny. Good FK, OW, and sex in different positions including standing while carrying her and bouncing her on my dick. Not the greatest timekeeper though, kept me waiting at the start and was ushering me out with 5 minutes to go. Still enjoyed the punt. She likes to talk a little dirty even with her limited English. She's a nice girl, I think she's about till the end of April.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline nervyfooker

Ideally oriental - not necessarily young, just small! Even more ideally really kinky, too...

Lilly is mid thirties and tiny, about 4ft 10,slim without being skinny.
very good owo,deepthroat, cim and does anal.not the best kisser however.

External Link/Members Only

and other agencies

Mark Andrews

Lilly is mid thirties and tiny, about 4ft 10,slim without being skinny.
very good owo,deepthroat, cim and does anal.not the best kisser however.

and other agencies

I've seen Lilly elsewhere online numerous times - good shout!

Offline Bartolomeo

Did a review on her, very good! I should have seen her again 2 weeks ago instead of going for Stacy of the same agency

Online The_Don

Walked past a gorgeous oriental girl on the way home today - she was tiny, can't have been more than 5ft. Oddly, as I'm normally a BBW fan, I got a raging horn and have had a petite-Oriental fantasy ever since.
Can anyone recommend a London WG who's really petite and cute? Ideally oriental - not necessarily young, just small! Even more ideally really kinky, too, but I'll take a vanilla punt with the right lady ;)
Jeez, one day I'll understand how my sex-brain works but not today!
Cheers
Doug

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1004

She small not sure if you would see her as cute (each to their own)

Offline Zeusthedoc

I saw Anni after reading Hydrants review. One for the bucket list really as she is tiny. Good FK, OW, and sex in different positions including standing while carrying her and bouncing her on my dick. Not the greatest timekeeper though, kept me waiting at the start and was ushering me out with 5 minutes to go. Still enjoyed the punt. She likes to talk a little dirty even with her limited English. She's a nice girl, I think she's about till the end of April.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I didn't realise she was reviewed on here. I know someone who knows her personally.

Not punted with her myself, may just read the review and change that - she is in to all sorts, isnt she?!

Offline Denhamhoop

I just have to see Anni Doll at some point as she is so tiny i just realised she weighs a quarter of me.Its kind of a fantasy to have a carrying upside down 69 i think even i could carry 26 kg

James999

Try this one for size. Almost tempted myself.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only :D :D :D

FAT  :thumbsdown:
ROMANIAN  :thumbsdown:
On AW since 2013 and Zero feedback  :thumbsdown:

Looks pretty shit to me, and Romanians have no idea about height, she's clearly not 4ft 3 (Unless that's around her arse)  :vomit:

Offline Anallover6969

Looks pretty shit to me, and Romanians have no idea about height, she's clearly not 4ft 3 (Unless that's around her arse)  :vomit:

Normally I'd agree, but pics 2 and 3 are a sign she might actually be around 4" Really am tempted to go for a 15 mins blowie. As you pointed out though. No reviews is ringing alarm bells.

yumyum3

:lol: I thinks it's actually her neck measurement.