Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy new Brazilian GFE - Bury St Edmunds  (Read 957 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7203897) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6795969) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

This is a marginal positive, not a slam dunk. I can’t find previous reviews, but she has worked out of Bury now for some time, commuting from norwich.

Comms: Initially phone, nice seductive tone (sounds older) agreed 1hr based on Viva ‘likes’ without confirming all services were included. As you will know, many WGs explicitly show extras for things like anal and OWO, but that surprise was to come!

Location; Very nice house close to cathedral with 1hr free parking close by if you’re lucky (I was). Bury is pretty tight on free parking so prepare for Ringo hassle..
House is an old character property on the main road so she encourages discretion as you approach.

Fee:£130 for 1hr GFE. She lists Dom services so I asked which she preferred (ever the gent, lol) and GFE it was.

Lady; she’s the one in the images. Cracking bottom, trim, toned figure, enhanced boobs, ‘interesting’ rather than pretty face. Very expressive and I think she’s had some lip work but not the trout mouth you sometimes see. Wearing matching fancy undies and overall presenting a pretty edible feast.

Action: She was smiley and welcoming. I always endeavour to put a woman at ease to get things off on the right footing and I went in for an early kiss which she didn’t resist but nor did she offer DFK. I was making all the running as we stood hugging, (light) kissing and getting familiar with each others bodies.
I should add that Katy isn’t 24 by her own admission. She’s probably early/mid 30s but as an older man that’s still a treat for me.
I then told her I wanted to eat her so she lay back on the bed while I did my best to arouse her. Some light moans, nothing more, but she was content to let my tongue do the heavy lifting. After that I asked for OWO which was when she announced it was £20 extra which I didn’t have. This killed my ardour a little as it felt like a minor betrayal of trust and was more consistent with some of the other hustling Brazilians I’ve come across.
So reluctantly on with the hat and to be fair she got me back to fully hard, helped by her laying side on while I stroked and prodded her delicious butt.
Onto doggy for the final act while I placed a fat finger in her bum - no complaints from her, she admitted to enjoying anal but it comes with an extra charge of £40.
Nice orgasm in the bag, generous issue of wipes and offer of bathroom, then back to car before time up.

Why only marginally positive?
Because I hate hidden charges though my fault for not confirming beforehand. And I didn’t find her the tightest. I generally avoid ladies who offer 15 minute bookings, as it implies high volume. Overall nice person but I probably won’t return.