Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Intimate Massage in Bedford?  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Charliehutton

I fancy giving this place a go, but it means a bit of travel. They appear to have some nice looking girls - Leanne, Michelle and Katie look especially easy on the eye - so I just wondered if anyone had any good, or bad, for that matter, recommendations on any of the girls there.

External Link/Members Only

Much appreciated.  :hi:

Offline MilleMiglia

Have moved to East of England regional board.

Online scouting

Never been there Charlie so sorry can't help. I've read over the years that it's a bit run down, and they charge a door fee which adds a tenner to the Npton parlours. You'll recognise a few of the profiles from MN.
The other thing is that they've stopped listing the girls services, so you'll have to check when you book.
I do like the look of Leanne! If you toftt do tell....

Offline bobby1973

didn't that used to be a thai place years age

Offline Charliehutton

You'll recognise a few of the profiles from MN.

I do like the look of Leanne! If you toftt do tell....

I recognise Lana, Sidona, and, of course, 'Caroline'. Not any others, though.

I suspect Leanne doesn't exist, she's certainly not on the rota. If she does....boy, I'll toftt all right.

Offline cunningman

... it's a bit run down, and they charge a door fee ...

I dropped in once - I don't recall door fee, but did wait in an ante-room and a couple of girls came to say hi.  One at a time, not a lineup.  And I vaguely remember it being a reasonable punt - it was well before I joined here.

Beware parking - even at weekends Tavistock Street can be a pain and opening hours and days at Queens St are just nuts.  Which is annoying given the choice of restaurants down the road there.