Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ling Ling - Bishops Stortford  (Read 551 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4686757) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online SoapyTW

Continuation of an evening in Bishops Stortford whilst hunting for someone good near Stansted airport. First failed attempt documented here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401842.0

I read about this Chinese place when researching. Sounded a bit hit and miss, and I was willing to walk if I didn't fancy, but thankfully this one came through

Links:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms: Rang number from station and was told they had two girls available and were just a few mins walk away. Price confirmed. Nice and simple.

Price: 100/hr + 40 owo/cim + 10 tip

Location: couple of mins from station. Modern though tired looking flats. Bathroom shower a little broken. Bedroom big enough and fit for purpose. Just could do with a little tlc.

Girl: On the phone I was told there were two girls. Greeted at the door by Ling Ling. Slim. Tall. Beautiful face. When in the bedroom was offered a second, but to be honest I was very happy with what I saw and was happy with her. Think she might have had a kid, but she had a lovely shape. Tiny waste, juicy bum and small natural breasts. Facially she was very pretty to me. Lovely eyes and smile. Was ready to tuck in.

Service: Had agreed up front two rounds with a massage in the middle. Started with gentle kissing and her working down to give me owo. Definitely had better, but I loved the sight of a beautiful girl slowly sucking and licking me. She tried to move it on the sex a few time, but wanted to nut in her mouth to start. I'd not come for a week, and was loaded up on lecithin and copious amounts of water. As planned, she was supposed by how much there was and loads of it dribbled out of her mouth. She apologised and tidied me up whilst I laid back in heaven.

During the half time intermission she gave me a very decent massage. Kinda had me wondering why I ever bothered with the FBSM shops as she was really good. I was dozing off in no time whilst she sorted my back out, only to be pleasantly woken up again with her fondling away between my legs some time later.

On the flip she blew me then rubbered me up before hopping on top. Couple of positions before bending her over and plowing her hard from behind. Great sight - tiny waist, cute bum, long black hair, and the side of her face moaning into the pillow. Took longer than normal to finish, but none of that 'cum baby' crap.

Overrun by about 10 min so gave her another 10 as a tip.

From other reviews and from chatting to her it seems like they change each week, so unlikely to be there now, but I'd recommend the venue if other girls are this quality.

Edit: Just realised that not many reviews come up on the indexing. Looks like previous reviews are against vivastreet ads. If you search for 07471597309 on here you'll see older reviews of this place
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 01:53:17 pm by SoapyTW »