Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ArabicRose98 - Bradford  (Read 1398 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7386859) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Adam124

Comms

Totally unresponsive on AW, read my message a week before I was in the area, but never replied. Decided to give her a text on the day, took a few hours to respond to the initial message, but when she did she was quick to respond and clear with her instructions.

Bradford city centre, shared apartments. Plenty of parking nearby, but it’s pay and display, the machine I used did take cash. Txt her when I was outside, she said it takes ages for her to get the lift down, so asked me to try to go in when someone else is going in/out. This took a while, which was annoying as it was raining too. But I eventually got let in. She was txting me throughout and prepared to come down when I got let in.

The girl
Photos are accurate, it’s nice to see a girl with face photos on her profile, which look up to date. She is pretty hot. She was easy to chat to, down to earth, had a laugh with her whilst I was getting changed.

Service

I needed a shower beforehand which she said was fine, and wouldn’t be within the 30 mins I paid for. She handed me a towel which was damp, which put me off a bit.
I think I paid £80 (don’t quote me on it, it was a few months ago) for a massage, and blowjob. Massage was ok, pretty unmemorable. Same with the blow job, she wouldn’t suck my balls which I was quite disappointed about to be honest. She jerked me off, deepthroated me. Lot of eye contact, but no dirty talk. I got to run my hands over her tits a bit, but I didn’t want to do too much in case I offended her.

Summary
If you want an Arabic girl to give you an ok blowjob, book her up. It wasn’t a bad experience, but I probably won’t go back, so I’ll give it a neutral review.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Adam124

Mods could you change review to neutral please. I forgot to change it. Thanks