Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pixie Peach - Doncaster  (Read 2480 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5296469) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Trin

£80/half hour.
External Link/Members Only
Pixie had been on my hit list for a while so I decided to take the plunge when an opportunity to be in the area, Balby, arose. Her profile said she was working Wednesdays and Thursdays so I opted for Thursday and comms were very straight forward and efficient.
On the day I arrived late afternoon at the postcode which appeared quite safe and not that busy. Texted for the address and found myself in a bedsit type room with Pixie behind the door.
My first impressions were very favourable as she is an attractive woman dressed in just a matching set of red bra and pants. Her full figure was asking to be held and she did not object. A bit of light kissing and fondling followed before I handed over the dosh.
She is of course very heavily tattooed but I am fairly neutral on this. She is also quite tall, around 5’8”ish and well spoken and good fun.
We had a bit more kissing, a bit deeper this time and feeling whilst she undressed me before moving to the bed where we then indulged in the usual stuff, owo, ro and the 3 basic positions. Pixie is a wild one and I’m probably a bit boring for her but we found a happy medium and she was keen to please.
I usually struggle to finish in the bag so she whipped it off and sucked me to completion. Offered a shower but not really needed then a nice chat whilst dressing.
In summary I had a great half hour with a friendly, fun lass who knows what she is doing and eager to deliver.

Offline Ray_skywalker

Hi OP. I was wondering if you or someone knows if she is away or something? I tried her number yesterday after 18:00 but got to voicemail instead.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 08:36:57 am by Ray_skywalker »

Offline Trin

Not sure of her whereabouts. Better just texting. As she only appears to be doing Wednesday and Thursday's she may only be answering then.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Hi OP. I was wondering if you or someone knows if she is away or something? I tried her number yesterday after 18:00 but got to voicemail instead.
Is there a reason you’ve not contributed with any reviews since joining?

Offline PilotMan

Is there a reason you’ve not contributed with any reviews since joining?

I’m not gonna lie. I have visited few SP since I joined here but just too lazy to post here.

Online Mutinyonthecounty

I saw this girl a few years ago when she had a stint working at Directors Lodge in Pinxton. I thought that she was very good. The only thing which was a negative for me was that at the time she had a very short cropped hairstyle - a grade 2 or 3. I just like to see a bit more hair. She was very confident with the poppers and a sounding rod though.