Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madame Honey - Keighley  (Read 1811 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7604417) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In Call - Keighley

1 hour - £140

Seen this one at the time she registered, no reviews at the time and asked on discussion board if anyone recognised her, as she stated her age as 51 years and only recently registered.

Had comms with her at the time and found she was booked up for several weeks and we couldn’t match any dates.  Since then, there has been a review done on here.

First meet of the working day seems to be a popular time and it’s my preferred appointment but this was 3 weeks away.  Not keen on booking so far in advance but in the end decided to go for it.

She asks on her profile to say something about yourself, likes and dislikes which I sent, and she replied it was just perfect and how she likes it.

As this was booked several weeks in advance, I was going to message her day before the meet to confirm all is still well, but she contacted me 2 days before asking the same.  Confirmed and she replied with full postal address including door number.  Googled it and was easy to get to, about a 25 min drive for me.

Sent a text on the morning of our meet as they usually expect and she replied, yes see you soon.

Location is in East Morton just outside Keighley Centre.  Newish housing estate with plenty of off-street parking but most roads are quite narrow to park and leave your car.  It’s not that discreet from neighbours either, more of that later.

Arrived with 15 mins to spare and waited 5 mins then sent a text saying here.  I was parked right outside her house and her car was on her drive.  Asked if she was OK with me parking right outside and she just sent a message saying, ready when you are come to door and knock, no mention of my car so left my car there.

Knocked on the door and it opened with the usual hiding behind.

As described in her profile, very slim, would say a little slimmer than her pics. Age wise, Mmmm not to sure, could be a little older maybe mid to late 50s, she was older in the face than I expected but I liked what was stood before me.  About 5’ 5”, size 8, slim, nice figure, nice tan, obviously takes care of herself, she does say she goes to the gym.  Shoulder length black hair, a little makeup and false eye lashes.   

Dressed in a white blouse, black pencil skirt and as I found out black lingerie set with stocking and suspenders.  Looking at her I was looking forward to this.

Asked to take my shoes off in the hallway and to follow her upstairs.  From what I could see the house is modern, clean and well presented. Noticed she had a wedding ring on but didn’t notice any obvious signs anyone else lived there and to be honest I wasn’t really looking.

Into the bedroom and she quickly took her top and skirt off at an amazing speed then jumped onto the bed.  I couldn’t wait and thought I was getting my kit off quick but that beat me.  Never seen anyone take their kit off that quick, she was obviously keen to fuck me LOL

My kit now off and joined her on the bed.  Quick chat and she came straight in for a sensual LFK, her arms wrapped round me, and she really got into this sensual encounter.  After a minute she got into DFK with enthusiasm and passion, hands grouping both ways over our bodies, when I put my hand on her pussy, she was already wet.   

Reached round and took her bra off to reveal natural soft medium size breasts (as per pics on profile), she has very responsive nipples which she likes being sucked.

She loves snogging and kissing you all over, which for me is the perfect GFE style of meet and what I asked for.

After sucking each other's face off, I went down and sucked on her nipples which are very responsive, and she gave the impression she likes them being sucked.  Then made my way down to her pussy which was very wet.  Kissed her inner thighs pulled her pants to one side and stuck my tongue in, nice and clean and could taste her natural juices of excitement.

Gave her some long slow licks and sucked her clit and sides of her pussy into my mouth which after a minute or so began to swell and run with juices down her inner legs and bum cheeks.  She loves being licked out and I enjoy that part of the meet myself. 

She kept looking down and gyrating herself into my face and holding my head into her now soaking pussy making whimpering noises as she came to orgasm.  I continued to lick slow with the intension to finish but she kept hold of my head and began pushing my face into her pussy for more.   

So, I continued as before and now she was very vocal and gripping my head hard looking down from time to time.  She became more vocal saying, “fucking hell, oh my god.... fuck” as she came to another orgasm.  Then after this one I went back to more DFK which she really gets into, kissing my face, neck whilst playing with my now hard cock.

She then said it’s your turn and went for a OWO deep sloppy BJ, this was nice, slow to start with and then progressively got deeper and faster to the point I was going to blow my load so stopped her and pulled her up.

Back to very passionate DFK, she really throws herself into this sensual GFE style of meet with real enthusiasm.  More groping and I’m now fingering her and she's responding, so I couldn’t resist on going back down on her.

Took her knickers off at this point. More licking and sucking and her juices are running down her bum cheeks.  Put a finger in this time hunting for the pleasure zone and she’s encouraging me to finger her faster as I continued to lick.   

After a minute I remember she has rimming on her as a like so pulled my finger out and put the tip of my finger in her bum.

She reached down encouraging me to put my finger in further, it was soaking down there, and my finger slid in with ease right up to my knuckle as far as I could and fucked her bum hole with my finger as I continued to lick her pussy.  She became more vocal as before and came to another orgasm.

Climbed up and gave me compliments regarding my oral technique, laid on top of her for more DFK, both gyrating our crutch against each other, and the shaft of my cock is now sliding between her pussy lips.  I could tell she’s all excited and she says grab a durex, they were on the side table within arm's reach from where I was so grabbed one and put it on myself. 

She said at this point as I was putting the durex on, “you like anal then” and I replied, “well I don’t mind anal sex but it’s not something I look for particularly in a meet” she said, “well it’s your hour”.  So, I took this as an invite to fuck her arse but didn’t recall this being on her enjoys list but took this as an invite.

Into mish and after a few minutes she’s becoming vocal and digging her nails into my shoulders then my back and I’m thinking don’t scratch my back, but she’s now more vocal and saying, “fucking hell I’m Cumming again” so I upped the tempo, and her nails are really digging in.  I’m now struggling to cum myself going at it that long and holding off a few times.

We are both wet through by now and beads of sweat on both our faces as we continued to snog our faces off.  I pulled out, still in mish and began to rub her bum hole with the tip of my cock.  She’s running with juices down past her bum hole and after a couple of attempts I slide into her for a session of anal sex, and she was tight.

After about 6/7 mins I can feel the sap rising and pulled out and took the durex off saying to her there’s nothing in it and dropped it at side of the bed on the floor. Honey said do you want to CIM and she went down to finish me with BJ CIM, shot my load into her mouth and she swallowed the lot.

Didn't need a wipe to clean myself after she licked me clean as a whistle.

She then came and laid next to me with her arms round me and we had a chat for a couple of minutes just to get our breath back.

Looked at my watch and it was now right on the hour.

Back to the point I mentioned “more of this later” in this review regarding discretion and neighbours:

She mentioned she doesn’t see many in one day, maybe two, one in a morning and a second appointment in the afternoon to minimize suspicion from neighbours.

She said she doesn't think the neighbours have suspected what’s going on so far.  Then said, she doesn’t intend to be on AW long as she’s busy and it’s too much, she’s booked up to the 8th April now.

Said when she decides to finish, she will select a small number of previous clients that she will continue to see.

Would I recommend, yep too right if sensual GFE with a petite MILF that has a slim fit body, enthusiastic and gives a believable sensual GFE.

At £140 - Protected Sex, OWO, CIM, Swallow, DFK, Anal all delivered with enthusiasm giving a convincing GFE that for me is GVFM a really nice down to earth MILF/GILF

As we all know YMMV.

:hi:

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Almost a mirror image of my meet with this one Viler, I noticed how quick she was getting undressed/dressed as well.

Booked in again in early April  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline viper13

Almost a mirror image of my meet with this one Viler, I noticed how quick she was getting undressed/dressed as well.

Booked in again in early April  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I messaged her when I got back home, just to say thanks and to confirm booking to enable feedback for her.

Told her I would see her again but will wait until her bookings are not so far in advance, saying this one was 3 weeks in advance I don't usually book that far ahead and I knew already she was booked until 8th April which she said before I left.

She then came back to me with an offer of first meet of the day in just over a weeks time from now, but I have family coming to stay from London so declined.

I'll see her again but not booking that far ahead   :hi:

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Busy lady she is Viper but now you know why?