Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Astrid Blue - Leeds  (Read 1950 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6775708) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7662140) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Figaro

External Link/Members Only

Not the worst punt I’ve ever had but certainly the weirdest. Sent off a few messages in th morning and she was the first to reply. Dfk, OWO, deep throat and protected sex seemed liked a good deal at £70 for the half hour.

Usual place 5 minutes walk from the train station. No problems getting in.

So she answers the door wearing a mask so I ask is kissing included? She says yes but the mask is so I don’t recognise her, something she’s paranoid over. So the money is handed over and she goes to stash it. Then tells me to undress whilst she goes to the bathroom where she’s washing/cleaning her mouth or whatever for a good 5 minutes. Eventually she comes out without the mask but her head turned away from me. Next she gets me to lie down and is surprised when I ask to start with kissing. Again she hides her face and moves to my neck. She’s not even got near my mouth before she mentions hygiene. Now I’ve brushed my teeth, had a mint just before and never had any problems before so I know that’s bollocks. I’m losing patience so ask for my money back. She’s probably expecting this as she immediately says she’ll call security. I’m sure it’s a bluff but in case she’s got some bloke in the apartment I just tell her to get on with it.

On to oral which is done so I can’t see her face whilst she’s down there. This is the only good part of the meeting. Starts with kissing, good blowjob which includes deep throat. I’m told I can touch her tits but not the nipples as they’re sore. What a surprise. No fingers or oral on her. At this stage I can’t be bothered with sex so I just let her blow me to completion. No cim. She gives me wipes and leaves the room telling me I can have a shower. She’s obviously not coming back and waiting for me to dress.

Out I go into the hallway and she’s waiting by the front door with her hair obscuring her face.

Avoid like the plague.

Offline Mr Sharlto

WTF! Sounds like a fucking nutter! Thanks for the heads up. Shame as her tits look decent on the pics.

Online Figaro

She didn’t even take her body suit off. I slipped a hand in during oral but when she said about her nipples being sore I knew she wouldn’t be up for them being sucked. And you’re right - an absolute nutter.

Offline qarma

Jeez! Absolutely one to AVOID!!!!!!

Offline Night-Owl

I wish I'd seen this before seeing her.

Red card coming.

Offline PussyLover789

She's back in London now according to her AW profile profile, so hopefully she'll stay there