Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtynat1996 - Leeds  (Read 9817 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5240125) (17 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Jumble

Review based on an hour incall from a week or so ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Text a few of days before hand - quick response and agreed a time. No issue on the day - address and directions clear and no messing about.

Popular Leeds Dock location so easy to get to, no issues and discreet. Street parking outside which was free and a decent car park that’s minutes away.

Looks and the girl
Smoking hot, cracking body and as per the photos. No awkwardness and a fairly switched on lass who can hold a conversation to make it all more interesting.

Services
£200 for an hour. Shower taken and into the room. Kissing (a bit of tongue but not DFK) then OWO with the bonus of a decent mirrored view of her. More than happy to keep going at it which was just as well because I was well into it! 69 and a bit of facesitting before rubber on and a fairly lengthy session in multiple positions. Finished in the bag and out just over the hour mark.

Overall
Definite positive and I’ll be returning. Loads of other options for less than £200 but you can’t fault a decent looking lass (granted blonde and enhanced isn’t everyone’s cup of tea) who provides an enthusiastic service and aims to please.

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review
Have this one on my HL and had comms with her
At 20 notes it's more than I want to part with even if she is FAF.
Thanks again
 :hi:

Offline macdart

She looks amazing. Noticed her rates have crept up quite a bit in the past 6 months or so

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

She looks amazing. Noticed her rates have crept up quite a bit in the past 6 months or so

Thinks shes been 180nqyite a while, only recently put up to 200ph, im not syre on the lesser time slots mind

The norm now makes me punt less,

Offline Hugeboobslover

Defo my go to girl in Leeds. She is FAF, fun and eager to please…

I am booked in for the next sesh.

HBL
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 07:52:31 am by Hugeboobslover »

Offline nightbot

Seems she's moving back to Manchester, good for me. But she's bumped up her prices again and now it's £220, that's a £40 increase in I believe 4 months. I guess it'd be worth going once atleast hah.

Offline qarma

Ridiculous pricing, even if she is faf.

Defo not for me.

Seems she's moving back to Manchester, good for me. But she's bumped up her prices again and now it's £220, that's a £40 increase in I believe 4 months. I guess it'd be worth going once atleast hah.

I'm not goin again, wasnt much before xmas she bumped it upto 200, just greedy

Offline viper13

I'm not goin again, wasnt much before xmas she bumped it upto 200, just greedy

I did consider this one but now 220 notes  :thumbsdown:
She might be FAF but at 220 notes fuck that 
I put above 20 above on a comment, should say 200 and that was in November and now 220 no chance  :wackogirl:

I did consider this one but now 220 notes  :thumbsdown:
She might be FAF but at 220 notes fuck that 
I put above 20 above on a comment, should say 200 and that was in November and now 220 no chance  :wackogirl:

I draw the line at that increase

Best of luck to her but but thats it for me, its now a ive seen her, enjoyed me sen but miving on!

Never on time either