Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: aiesha_star18 incall liverpool  (Read 654 times)

1 review(s) for Aiesha999 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline arthurguinness

External Link/Members Only

half hour incall at a chain hotel. £80. GFE
comms all good. it was fairly last minute type of booking.....first client of the day i think.

Aiesha is a pretty girl. age seems about right. petite but with curves in the right places if that makes sense!? good figure either way and to be fair she was a nice girl....poss a little shy but dont think she has done this for long.

usual booking for me owo, RO/69, sex in a few positions and cob finish. owo was pretty poor to be honest. i didnt bother instructing her as felt her technique was so off for my liking it would waste too much of the time booked sorting it out. she is nice and neat though downstairs and enjoyed heading south on her. sex in a few positions but she stated she doesnt like being on top....sure she would if you insisted but i didnt mind.

she is now doing duos with someone
i would be surprised if she could DT and not sure about CIM as i didnt ask. rest of her enjoys is prob accurate.

almost a negitive....left satisfied but not grinning. wouldnt rush back/go back but in time she might improve

Offline ISTS2005

Thanks for the review. Body looks fantastic might have to pay a visit!

Offline rowdee1

I have been tempted and have exchanged a few texts with her, but her availability has never matched mine. I was a bit put off by the no FK, and in view of your review Arthur, I think I'll wait to see what others think. Thanks.

Rowdee

Offline arthurguinness

Thanks for the review. Body looks fantastic might have to pay a visit!

she is fit but if youve punted plenty then her owo wont come up to scratch. I'd defo agree any particular requests before hand as well, just to be sure.