Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for someone to join me in a threesome  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Sussexboy94

Not sure if this is the best place to post but looking for another male to join me for a session with Jasmine Alex in Horsham. I’m not looking to interact sexually  with the male just a threesome is a fantasy of mine. I’ve seen her before and she is filthy and up for anything. I’ve spoke to her before and she’s very interested in this and offers a very good price I just need to find someone to join me. Anyone interested just message me as I’m looking to do this fairly soon

External Link/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

Not sure if this is the best place to post but looking for another male to join me for a session with Jasmine Alex in Horsham. I’m not looking to interact sexually  with the male just a threesome is a fantasy of mine. I’ve seen her before and she is filthy and up for anything. I’ve spoke to her before and she’s very interested in this and offers a very good price I just need to find someone to join me. Anyone interested just message me as I’m looking to do this fairly soon

External Link/Members Only

Quite literally up for anything.
BB'er!!
 :dash:

Offline martyn321

no no, give her some credit, BB is only for clean people. Its a well known fact that anyone thats fucked the aids monkey dont wash no more!

Offline Hantsolo

Not for me!

How much are you willing to pay the other guy??  :lol:

Offline workinallweek

Not for me!

How much are you willing to pay the other guy??  :lol:

:D :D :D
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Derrick101

How did I just know that HP would have been the one to review  :lol:

Offline j4247

:vomit:

You'd have to pay me a lot of money to shag that

Offline MrMatrix

:vomit:

You'd have to pay me a lot of money to shag that
+1. Cant believe you'll get a taker on this mate. Certainly not me.:hi:

Offline sancho.panza

Why not message HP and see if he'd be up for a return visit  :vomit:

Offline Zimbaman

There are actually people on this thread that seem interested  :unknown: what am I missing? Why would you want to be in the same room as two people with demonstrably poor judgement  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

There are actually people on this thread that seem interested  :unknown: what am I missing? Why would you want to be in the same room as two people with demonstrably poor judgement  :unknown:
Does kinda beg that question. Still, each to their own.

Offline BOBBY2015

On the upside despite her Offering BB she is with those looks almost certainly a Virgin  :yahoo:  lol  fill you boots and she's all yours !!

Offline HawkG