Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai - Hendon Central  (Read 127368 times)

Offline Qwerty69

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 04:49:07 pm by Qwerty69 »

Offline armani79

Vibian is back I think best service b2b kisses .....
Great massage

peter296

Great massage

How much for B2B with her?

Offline MrIncredible

How much for B2B with her?

normally £40 above the time payment. (30 for 30 or 40 for 1hr)

Offline BillGoldberg

Great massage

She's good for everything else but I disagree about the 'great' massage, it's only average in my opinion, however her HJ, edging, teasing and touch are top notch

Offline MrIncredible

Todays Girls.

May
Marla
Vivian
June.

I went to see June, she's new - review to follow in a few moments.

Offline armani79

You can have more extras very easy only with Vivian
Pay firts 2 times 60£ then every time 40£
Owo cim .....

Offline armani79

All the rest
Gift ,Mimi Linda....
Is 60£ b2b every time is same
So 100£ for b2b haha
And all girls are same

peter296

Quite a random question, but does anyone know who "Erica " is? On their gumtree ad, a person called Erica has been posting their ad on it for 3 years, so is she the person who runs it? Or just advertising side of it. Hmm
External Link/Members Only

Offline billyrider

The slim Chinese hottie who's on the front desk in the knee high fuck me boots and stomps around mid-massage. Otherwise known as the boss  :hi:

Offline Kaluuu276

Sam LP,

I'm really interested about your post on the legitimate place in Willeseden Green.
Please send me a PM with full details as always looking for proper massage service closer to me.

Offline SamLP

Sam LP,

I'm really interested about your post on the legitimate place in Willeseden Green.
Please send me a PM with full details as always looking for proper massage service closer to me.

Not sure if the legit place in Willesden is still in operation. I know they relocated a few years ago to another place in Willesden, then I think returned back to their original location, but they've fallen off the radar for a while. I remember trying to call some 6 months ago and the line was dead. In any case you can try. Just google Darlisa Willesden.
External Link/Members Only

ozzy13

so I just came here and booked gift who I've seen twice before. then when massage started a different girl came in not as near good looking, wasn't may or Vivienne who I've seen before. and I said where's gift? she said i am gift and for 10 mins was arguing with me, I called reception lady and she was even more argumentative telling me to describe gift in detail if I've seen her before? wtf. never coming here again wasted my long journey. she said your not getting your money back but I made sure I did.

Offline billyrider

Sounds very strange...I’ve not been to Sala Thai for a while but Erica the boss woman did tell me Gift works fewer days now but can’t remember which day(s)...

Offline FrankieS

They've become quite paranoid. I got grilled like crazy when they asked me if I'd been before. Yet I go at least once every few weeks. Weird.

Offline LLPunting

Went last week, had no issues or challenges despite not asking for anyone by name, so as far as they were concerned I was a newbie on the phone and they showed no signs of recognition when I arrived.  Admittedly I'm no regular and haven't been in months.  Either way no muss, no fuss, was shown straight to room and attended to without difficulty.

peter296

Offline LLPunting

Saw Vivian, got a sensual B2B massage which was fine but I did not partake of HE.  Painters were in and we didn't fancy FS.  No review as nothing to add.

Offline Dapper Don

Saw Vivian, got a sensual B2B massage which was fine but I did not partake of HE.  Painters were in and we didn't fancy FS.  No review as nothing to add.

Do you mind me asking when this was? I rang the other day to ask what days Vivian is in and they told me Fridays and Saturdays.

Offline billyrider

Recent visit booked as usual no hassle no issues and no substituting the masseuse...

Offline armani79

They've become quite paranoid. I got grilled like crazy when they asked me if I'd been before. Yet I go at least once every few weeks. Weird.

Gift work only Thursday
And she will gona stop working very soon

Offline FrankieS

Looks like my shoddy experience was a one off. Glad that is the case, it is ine of my favs, even off the beaten track.

Offline billyrider

Recent visit and saw Kitty/Katty fairly attractive but looks 40 plus. Decent figure and a few visible tattoos.  I think she’s had some work done as the breasts didn’t match the frame and the face looked like it had been worked on. Eyebrows were quite thick like a scouse brow.

She speaks very quietly and shyly so it can be hard to make out what she is saying. Didn’t ask me what kind of massage and liberally uses a lot of oil. The massage was soft but relaxing and not overly sensual. A bit of ball massage at the half way point which was being appreciated until she said HE £40. I said that’s too much normally B2B for that price. She said I don’t that so declined the £40 offer and relaxed for the rest of the massage.

Seemed to get more friendly after extras were declined and started to compliment me and got a bit philosophical saying massage is about happiness and not sex.  I said OK and left about 10 mins over the allotted time.

As always YMMV and happy new year...

Offline goodmans

All the points you said there are right she would have sex I keep asking she said no 3 times in the end she said 120 I got her down to 100 and had deep French kissing and French with no condom she even said she had boyfriend  that's why she didn't  want sex that's what Thai girls are like not very trust  worthy so if you have had a Thai girl freinds  don't trust them shag and leave that's it

Offline SamLP

All the points you said there are right she would have sex I keep asking she said no 3 times in the end she said 120 I got her down to 100 and had deep French kissing and French with no condom she even said she had boyfriend  that's why she didn't  want sex that's what Thai girls are like not very trust  worthy so if you have had a Thai girl freinds  don't trust them shag and leave that's it
Did you say you had sex with no condom?

Offline goodmans

No I had French with no condom (blowjob) I had sex with condom
Kitty and full girlfriend  experience 

Offline sparkus

But she thinks b2b isn't cheating on him  :dash:

(top marks for the use of 'French' for oral sex too)

Offline goodmans

Have you seen mini  at all I see a lot of people rave about here I have been told she only works Thursday's
I have seen Jenny  body to body not bad
Anna full sex I say early 40s good body don't look great till she get cloths off and given body to body 60
And last is kitty best so far with a bit of persecution  so if you have had mini let me know

Offline LLPunting

Have you seen mini  at all I see a lot of people rave about here I have been told she only works Thursday's
I have seen Jenny  body to body not bad
Anna full sex I say early 40s good body don't look great till she get cloths off and given body to body 60
And last is kitty best so far with a bit of persecution  so if you have had mini let me know

"Mini" or Mimi?
Persecution? I hope not.  Pls re-phrase.

Offline sparkus

"Mini" or Mimi?
Persecution? I hope not.  Pls re-phrase.

I think he means persuasion? Have to admit most of his welcome Intel could do with more thought put into the basics like syntax.

Offline billyrider

Mimi is  well documented on here. Personally haven’t seen her for a couple of years but remember her being very attractive both facially and bodywise. Hot and cold attitude which isn’t what we pay for so hence my lack of a return visit.  She does go that extra mile when the mood is right to give a decent massage and extras.

Offline LLPunting

Mimi is  well documented on here. Personally haven’t seen her for a couple of years but remember her being very attractive both facially and bodywise. Hot and cold attitude which isn’t what we pay for so hence my lack of a return visit.  She does go that extra mile when the mood is right to give a decent massage and extras.

Also met Mimi a long while ago and received her less than stellar service.  Never returned to find out if she's inconsistent as she wasn't so hot I had to know.

Treasurehunter

Sorry guys, new here and struggle to find this place as I would like to visit it.

Who said that this makes you more intrigued as you chase and push boundaries with the girls I totally agreed.

I was able few years back to get the number of this 22 years old Chinese who was always DFK me and let me cum on her  breasts and making her cum while together in this massage  parlour in Clapham Junction near the station.
Not even sure this place is still open.

Sad when her visa expired and had to leave.

Offline sparkus

Lamest question ever, but as I am working the top end of the Northern Line all this week I'm assessing options.  Are there any ST regulars who know what the drill is of a Friday?

Offline Steve2

Lamest question ever, but as I am working the top end of the Northern Line all this week I'm assessing options.  Are there any ST regulars who know what the drill is of a Friday?

Maria in Edgware is very good

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She can get quite busy

Alternatively

there are 3 massage shops on the high st by the station rd/whitchurch lane junction

Edgware Health and Beauty, Simply healing ( Chinese and European girls 07521321963), Opposite Edgware H&B    and a Chines one (Akos massage), so 3 shops within 20 yds  :hi:

Offline BillGoldberg

Maria in Edgware is very good

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She can get quite busy

Alternatively

there are 3 massage shops on the high st by the station rd/whitchurch lane junction

Edgware Health and Beauty, Simply healing ( Chinese and European girls 07521321963), Opposite Edgware H&B    and a Chines one (Akos massage), so 3 shops within 20 yds  :hi:

I think I remember reading reports that Maria will also have sex with clients

Is this true ?
And if so, how much extra ?

Offline sparkus

Thanks, Maria's not my type but the shops sound good and new experiences to be had!

Offline Ricky69

Hi chaps,
Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but since this seems to be the reference thread for this place, thought I’d post here.

Been over to Sala Thai the other day and saw my regular, Mimi.  When leaving I bumped into a cute blonde girl working there called Emma.  I’ve seen that there is reference to an Emma on this thread but back in 2015.  This girl I saw looked around 20 so is probably just using the same name.  I fear she may be a pimped Rom but thought I’d ask on here as to whether anyone has seen her before I go in and take the plunge and one for the team..

Offline billyrider

Decided to get an itch scratched so called Sala Thai hoping to see one of the established girls but given 2 names available and opted for Nina and glad I did.  Paid the usual 1hr fee at the door and was shown to room 2 which bought back many happy memories.

Started on time which was great and a change from past experience. None of the usual 5-10 minute delay and once Nina asked the kind of massage and then started by draping me with a towel. The towel stayed on for a while as she was administering a fairly professional Swedish massage. A lot of oil, more than I normally opt for. Friendly chat and I would say she’s quite attractive and aged early to mid 30’s and in good shape. Nice arse which I copped a feel of and definitely there to please. The massage was going well as was the chat and the question of extras came up. I wasn’t too flush so agreed £20 for a happy ending which was negotiated down from £30.  A few brushes of the balls and the odd giggle moved to the flip.

The massage then moved very sensually toward my nether region and I was soon standing to attention and she expertly started at which point I stupidly asked her to take off her top. She said another £20 and I just agreed as I was very much in her hands!!! Nice B cup with lovely responsive nipples they were very suckable and soon I shot my load while she was returning the favour on me.

Friendly masseuse who does a good job and offers reasonable extras. At the end I asked which days she works and she said I’m normally at Kotchawan, I’m only covering here.  So maybe I’ll have to head there for a future visits.

Offline billyrider

In the spirit of keeping all feedback in 1 place here’s feedback on my recent visits;

Had a couple of Sunday massages in recent weeks.

Jay Jay - a mature Thai lady, quite attractive and has a unique massage style. Once you’re in the room FDM she takes her leggings off and you think your luck is in, pops on some tight gym shorts and uses a lot of oil. A very good massage and a little bit of ball play and prodding of my cock. Sadly she doesn’t always offer extras, largely depends on her mood and the connection. That said I left without being taken care of but a fantastic massage, possibly the best I’ve had at this place.

Bella - a one off sadly. Claims to do outcalls at hotels and this is her first shop job. Was meant to be there for a few Sundays covering but only there once. No idea who she is but she’s young late 20’s at a guess and very fit. Over priced wanted like £120 for B2B as she gets £200 for her outcalls. Too much negotiation but ultimately agreed £60 and honestly is was amazing. The best body I’ve seen in Sala Thai and the best sensual experience and I’ve had a few.  Remind me of the heydays. No BJ and no sex is her rule but she did leave me very satisfied. The massage was ok and yes I would return for more if she was still around. 

I get commenting on Bella might be a waste of time as she has gone, but I would seriously like to find out where she’s based. Enquiries to Sala Thai were not responded to but if anyone knows, please DM me.

Sadly this place doesn’t get the quality of young slim Thai girls but they have their long standing dependable ones.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks  for update.  :drinks:

Shame the most note-worthy addition is some mystery gal no longer available there and otherwise charging stupid money for very limited services.

Interesting that your experiences are somewhat at odds with most of the reporting about declining standards at this shop.  Most others aren't using this thread but either writing full reviews or leaving short updates in the main parlour thread.