Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALEXA SEXY GIRL - Hounslow  (Read 5088 times)

Offline zembit7

Hi guys,

Has anyone seen this girl, based in Hounslow?

External Link/Members Only

She looks the spit of an ex of mine, so I'd be especially interested if it's a B&S job.

Thanks in advance.

Offline johnnybravo

She's a very good punt, i saw her back in stratford last year, however her profile has been changing a lot, and her normal hourly rate is £80. Maybe it will change i'm not sure, her CIM was £10 extra last time i checked, but ive seen her a couple times. her service does include OWO and DFK.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Also saw her in Stratford last year when she was linked with an agency called Butterflies. Nice Hungarian girl  with very good English and a wonderful enthusiastic service incl DFK and OWO. Only Con for me: slightly puffy pussy, but great vfm @ £80 per hour when I saw her.

Offline bestbefore

She is £90 an hour now. Haven't seen her but I remember that the feedback on her previous profiles was good. She looks a cutie.

sash

thumbs up from me, she DFK's and verfy GFE. saw her 2 months ago and was going to be her last week but glad she stayed - must revist.
I remember I booked and then had to go to Starbucks as she wouldnt answer. Then came a txt to say come up as she's free. In the end, went up and glad I did.

sash

80 when I saw her, so maybe shes been complimented or just includes, not charging extras.

taffy

So I shouldn't be concerned that her feedback his hidden?

LL

I saw her in Stratford - for £80 - one hour.  She's lovely.  Really friendly, sexy, enthusiastic - exactly what I'm looking for in a punt.  I would go back and see her again if she was still in Stratford.  :thumbsup:

Offline rubric

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 12:23:14 am by rubric »

Offline kowalski

Hi, I visited her about a month ago above the Asda at Hounslow. £80 ph.Hunarian and quite good. Liked a bit of 69 and BBBJ
Nice girl.

LL

Hi, I visited her about a month ago above the Asda at Hounslow. £80 ph.Hunarian and quite good.
That's Asda Price!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scooby73

Mmmm. Like the look of her flatmates!