Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa Dessiree- Merton: Any info?  (Read 469 times)

Perplexed24

Hey all

Has anybody been to see this girl! I am looking for someone in that area- she looks hot...but Romanian and having read a bit on here, I thought best to ask first   :)

Thanks!

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Did you read the AW feedback?  Not promising...

Her formatting skills suck but guess you don't care about those.

She's got an edited likes list that may mean she's actually taken some trouble to craft her profile.

Her FAQ is reasonable English and informative.

Suggest to suck it up and TOFTT and tell us about it after
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 04:19:04 am by LLPunting »

Perplexed24

Did you read the AW feedback?  Not promising...

Her formatting skills suck but guess you don't care about those.

She's got an edited likes list that may mean she's actually taken some trouble to craft her profile.

Her FAQ is reasonable English and informative.

Suggest to suck it up and TOFTT and tell us about it after

Thanks for the response LL. Honestly no I had not seen her AW reviews until now. Only after you mentioned that did I take a greater look at the AW setup-my side it says 0 ratings so I had never clicked there.  Though now having read that kinda puts me off- although I know enough not to fully trust AW reviews.

I am not adverse to TOFTT at some point- although I am not too keen on my second venture, hopefully I will find someone that's a it more ...reliable in terms of service. I did call her this morning but no response- probably for the best.

Offline LLPunting

Ah padawan you have learned the first lesson;  Use your saber to do the talking don't let your saber do the talking.

Plenty of good, safe choices to get your pecker wet'n'wild

GL